Time to crack on and support the club, so drop the negativity!

CliftonMagpie

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

It's time fans started supporting the club, Kevin Nolan has gone and now is the time to re-group. Support the club, try to left it and when you feel like throwing your toys out of the pram again just remember that the negativity doesn't help!

Whoever comes in, whatever they choose to do.

Get fully behind them or just stop pretending to support the club.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Oh it's time to start supporting the club.

I don't think those who wanted Nolan out did the wrong thing, it's only a few who became extremely negative and always appeared to twist things. Example, how Fitzsimons escapes judgement and some of the other players - if they suddenly start to improve immediately then I would point the finger at those players who quite clearly let Kevin Nolan down.

I feel I will likely be disappointed by who may takeover but I will give them the support required.

It's just at the end of the season I will be calling for certain players to leave, we don't need people who won't give their best or follow instructions.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

34 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

It's time fans started supporting the club, Kevin Nolan has gone and now is the time to re-group. Support the club, try to left it and when you feel like throwing your toys out of the pram again just remember that the negativity doesn't help!

Whoever comes in, whatever they choose to do.

Get fully behind them or just stop pretending to support the club.

I was at the Yeovil game and thought Notts played some really attractive football for the first 20 minues.The only thing missing was goals for Notts.I mentioned to @Christhat I thought once Notts got one goal they would go on and get 4 or 5.The atmosphere was brilliant with great noise from the Kop.Yes, Notts had a goal disallowed but they conceded a soft goal much against the run of play.The Kop then renewed their vocal efforts but Notts immediately went 2  goals downThe thing that bothered me though was how the atmosphere changed. Okay it comes as a shock when your team is absolutely dominating a game but suddenly finds itself two goals down.What happened, the Kop once again tried to lift Notts but there were now increasingly cat calls and criticism aimed directly at certain players.Now I'm not saying that players shouldn't be criticised but it did turn personal and abusive and I don't see how this helps a player.No wonder some players lose confidence.I will add that it was only a few  so called fans who crossed the line from critic to abuser but I fully agree with you @CliftonMagpie-Get fully behind them or just stop pretending to support the club.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i fully back notts.

i might say the odd thing which some may consider to be negative but i am more positive than anything else. i will get behind whoever comes in, i just hope the club can learn from this and that the season can get started properly.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

No more negativity please, whoever comes in give them your backing.

If Notts play poorly for a few games, give the next manager time and try to be constructive. Notts needs our help more than ever now!

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It's a refresh start and a clean slate for someone coming into the club.

The negativity has to stop here, it's cost one man his job. If you agree or don't agree with the decision, its time to do your part and support the club. Give the new manager a good welcome, get behind the players and staff. After which I would hope the poor start to this season can finally start to be rewritten.

Archived