Tony's Boring Blog

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Ok, you asked for it, I have started a blog which I hope to update regularly as the mood takes me.

It's about my life growing up on Meadow Lane, I am not particularly good at writing but I hope you enjoy my ramblings and don't fall asleep. If you want to read it you can do so here

http://prideofnottingham.co.uk/community/blog/5-tonyhateleys-boring-blog/

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

It's not at all boring,Tony.It brought the memories flooding back.We may not have had the 'luxuries' we take for granted nowadays but it was a much better time to live regarding community and safety.

Supporter+

It's not at all boring,Tony.It brought the memories flooding back.We may not have had the 'luxuries' we take for granted nowadays but it was a much better time to live regarding community and safety.

Yes, I agree with that, there was more a sense of community but times were hard as you will read in the next installment. Glad you liked it.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I wasn't keen on writing, it's always been a weak aspect for me but I did enjoy writing stories as a child. In my teens I took up poetry, I've always been pretty artistic but when it comes to articles I found it nerving. On the Poetry & Art site me and cheeky do, I used to write a blog which was very popular in it's heyday but I honestly never felt convinced.

Personally, I feel my writings improved whilst working on PoN. I feel quite confident in sharing my thoughts and opinions, which is a credit to the whole community.

I really don't care if people read my blog or not, obviously it's nice when you get comments or it does but for me it's somewhere I can express myself. I'm chuffed you've joined in Tony - It's not an expectation but it's a pleasant surprise.

I didn't find your blog boring at all..

I'm looking forward to the next one,can't wait.

Supporter+

For those who might be interested (although I don't know why :) ) my boring blog continues here http://prideofnottingham.co.uk/community/blog/5/entry-46-more-childhood-memories/

With memories of Bonfire Night.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I echo Joe's comment-Stop putting yourself down-your blogs are really interesting and entertaining.They bring back a lot of memories and I bet they surprise and amuse some of the younger members .Keep them coming or else!

Yes keep them coming Tony.Remind us older ones of a time passed and educate the younger ones at the same time. :thumbsup:

Archived