Swindon Town Vs Notts County

BradtheMiller

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I listened to Radio Nottingham and their verdict was pretty much the same as Mickey's, we were battered by a superior team who are on top form at the moment. I just worry what it will do to the team's confidence, which was pretty high going into the game.

Thanks for your views Mickey.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

Danny Haynes tweeted this a few hours ago:

"I apologise for my display last night. Not acceptable. Not only to the fans that travelled but to the players as well"

Pleased to see he's man enough to apologise for a woefull performance. I hope he can make up for it at Gillingham on Tuesday night. It's early days and I wouldnt refer to Tuesday night's game as a relegation six pointer in October, but it is now a massive game for both clubs. Defeat for either side would be a major blow

he missed a pen, he does not need to apologise.

Nice to see him make a public apology but actions speak louder than words, the best thing he can do is make up for it on Tuesday by banging somw goals in and helping us to a much needed win.

someone told me that ck's dropped his as designated penalty taker, that will only knock his confidence. i find it stunning.....

i cant say how disappointed i am but the whole squad was not up to swindon, punished by defensive relapses but for a player to write what was quoted, he must feel bad!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Think he was apologising for his utterly woeful performance all night, not just the penalty miss

Archived