The last 10 minutes again ..!!

Magic magpie

So Notts go down 2-1 to Macclesfield in a must win game and yet again in the last 10 minutes is where we fell again.. but according to commantators and sky sport the defence could have been to blame and poor Ross was Strandard after another deflection defence errror. 

So my question is the defence to blame.?

Also if we sort out defence will we sort out the last 10 minute slip.?

So Notts go down 2-1 to Macclesfield in a must win game and yet again in the last 10 minutes is where we fell again.. but according to commantators and sky sport the defence could have been to blame and poor Ross was Strandard after another deflection defence errror. 
So my question is the defence to blame.?
Also if we sort out defence will we sort out the last 10 minute slip.?

Defence and midfield to blame. Keeper had no chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seem to be following you around the threads @ivansneck  can’t argue with what you say , that was as inept a performance from top to bottom as you could get hugely disappointing when you consider the opponent and what the implications were before kick off , spineless to a man , gutted me that . 

Just to add I don’t think it was a last 10 min thing @Magic magpie  that was a full 90+ min thing just dire throughout 

Just to add I don’t think it was a last 10 min thing @Magic magpie  that was a full 90+ min thing just dire throughout 

37 minutes ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

Seem to be following you around the threads @ivansneck  can’t argue with what you say , that was as inept a performance from top to bottom as you could get hugely disappointing when you consider the opponent and what the implications were before kick off , spineless to a man , gutted me that . 

Fair point mate .. it just seems the loosing goals come in the last 10 minutes .. I couldn’t attend today’s game so yeah mate by the sounds of it dire was the correct word my friend 

1 hour ago, ivansneck said:

Defence and midfield to blame. Keeper had no chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I heard that Rosss had no chance .. that’s going to really down his confidence Ross has really improved and I’m fearful that today will result in him loosing that. Defence has been dire a few times and not done there job.

ross needs to stop positioning himself too close to the goal, he is at blame but only slightly. His distribution only goes to the opposition, he never seems to kick it near a notts player. left and right back played awful. birsley started well but fizzled out.

Can't put it down to us switching off in the last ten minutes today. Macclesfield led us a merry dance for over an hour and should have been further in front - our equaliser was completely against the run of play. After that we had a 15-minute spell where we looked transformed and capable of winning it until the inevitable defensive switch-off came...

Archived