Black & White Fanzine

weymouthPIE

The second edition of the Black and White fanzine is out and I've accidently been sent two copies in the post, so if anybody else on here wants the one spare copy let me know. Its an excellent read put together by Stuart Brothers whom you may be familer with.

This edition includes:

The season so far

They've got Eddy at the back

The safe standing debate

Does Football Manager qualify me to manage?

Book review: Orientation

Neal Bishop interview

Diary of a Football Nobody review

A day in the life part 2

Mad Dog and me

Away Days

OOHHH Tommy Johnson

Sir Les Bradd interview

Jimmy and Jack statue fund appeal

Let's not stop doing the Hughsey

Billy Ivory interview

Very supersticious...

Trouble at home

This was a man's world

We've got Johnno at the back

Follow the writer on twitter: @blackwhitezine

James, I'd snap your hands of this offer. (if it's still open)

Does Stu write it all? It's an ambition of mine, well it was to have a ebook published here. (I've done poetry anthologies on one of my other sites) although with this I think the subject would be covered. Still it's an excellent idea and one I hope all of our fans get behind or at least a fair amount. I haven't joined his blog, which is a good reminder to do so because the Notts Blog is qulity.

James, I'd snap your hands of this offer. (if it's still open)

Does Stu write it all? It's an ambition of mine, well it was to have a ebook published here. (I've done poetry anthologies on one of my other sites) although with this I think the subject would be covered. Still it's an excellent idea and one I hope all of our fans get behind or at least a fair amount. I haven't joined his blog, which is a good reminder to do so because the Notts Blog is qulity.

Joe, it's Stuart's idea and he puts the whole thing together but a lot of Notts County fans contribute their own pieces towards it.

I always enjoy his blogs, he is a good writer and always seem to inject that little bit of humour into his blogs aswel

It's a good read.

Despite it's size, I'm still having to find time to read certain parts and probably will read it all. Ian Marsden's article 'Mad dog & me' was pretty insightful, it's interesting to read back to the slogan/player pledges. Thanks James!

Archived