Daily "posting" Goal

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

im glad to see the number of posts on the site has increased since my last post. its great to see new faces, and the site becoming really popular :)

It's nice to see you return, one away from 200. That's a good achievement in it's own rights! I hope to see you when you get chance, we are booming now.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

We have reached the limit quite a few times, i'm surprised its been so high over the holidays as people are generally very busy.

I hope we can keep up the amount of different users when everyone goes back to their normal routines and into the new year.

Its great to see all the new members posting along with the older ones.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

We've passed the 100 again today and we'll do it again,either tomorrow(one last effort for 2013)or Wednesday( start the new year with a good total) Possibly both days-that would be brilliant! :thumbsup:

Archived