Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NiftyNick

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NiftyNick

  1. I thought Accrington Stanley were not bad, just average. I think it showed why they are struggling because they never got momentum and every time they tried to build something, we wanted the ball back. I think Notts did well to quiet them down. I thought George Abbott was a great player in midfield, and I'm glad David McGoldrick scored for us. He looked tired by the 60th minute, but it was good that he wasn't substituted before then!
  2. Paul Devlin's journey from non-league football to the Premier League is truly inspirational. A great read!
  3. Accrington couldn’t cope with our tempo. Well done, lads!
  4. Great insight into Bass' mindset. Feels like we’ve got a keeper who’s really committed to the club.
  5. Eriksson's influence on Notts County will never be forgotten. This tribute is well-deserved.
  6. Excited for the match, both teams have a lot to prove. Hoping for a clean sheet this time and a Notts win!
  7. This win shows our ability to dig deep when necessary. Defence was solid and the team spirit was palpable. Well done, lads!
  8. A vital win for Notts County! McGoldrick’s experience really came through.
  9. McGoldrick was outstanding! That second goal was a beauty. Well done, Notts!
  10. Welcome to Notts, Jevani! His experience in the EFL will definitely boost our attack.
  11. Notts County’s pressing game might be too much for Swindon.
  12. Love seeing Macari’s growth! His dedication is clear.
  13. Excited to see what George Abbott brings to the table! His defensive focus could be a real asset in our campaign this season. COYP!
  14. Great addition to the squad. His leadership at such a young age is impressive. Welcome, George!
  15. Swindon Town might be struggling, but they shouldn't be underestimated. Notts County needs to stay on their game and seize this opportunity to secure an away win.
  16. It’s sad to hear of Eriksson’s passing. His time at Notts County, though brief, was impactful and inspiring for all fans.
  17. He’s a class act as a striker and should improve. I think he fits our system very well, and as long as he puts in the effort, I’m happy with him as our main striker. He scores plenty of goals and can hold the ball up well for others. I don’t think his place in the squad needs any validation.
  18. Keetley’s career highlights how tough life was for footballers in the past. A true hero on the pitch.
  19. It's inspiring to see the team showing signs of improvement. Jodi Jones has really been a game-changer for us! Good blog!
  20. Absolutely thrilled with this win. Crowley was exceptional, definitely the man of the match!
  21. Absolutely love the Faces of PON gallery! It's amazing to see so many passionate fans in one place. COYP!
  22. Quality performance, such a strong showing. Every player for Notts made it possible to win, even though Grimsby were poor. I do think they had moments where they threatened. We just dealt with them well as a team.
  23. Impressive win! The teamwork and attacking play were top-notch. Keep up the momentum, lads. Very proud of this result!
  24. I am very happy with the signing. Welcome to Meadow Lane, Lucas Ness! I hope you enjoy your time playing for Notts. COYP!!
  25. The team’s been unlucky with those two draws. Hopefully, they can turn things around soon!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.