Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NiftyNick

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NiftyNick

  1. That last-minute equaliser was pure excitement! Jones nailed that penalty under pressure. Love this team’s never-give-up attitude. COYP!
  2. A thrilling 5-5 draw last time! I'm not expecting a high-scoring game again. Let's hope we come out on top this time.
  3. I hate local derbies, mostly because Notts never seems to be up for them. If we want to win over fans who are against Stuart Maynard, then this is a must-win game. So far, the errors in my eyes have been down to the players. The changes Maynard has made have been right so far, so like David McGoldrick says, we can only judge him on these games this season. A loss wouldn’t be major, but it would be disappointing. We need those 3 points!
  4. Well done, McGoldrick! It's great to see such dedication and enthusiasm from an experienced player. Hope you get more minutes soon!
  5. Great insights from Grimsby fans! Interesting to see their belief in David Artell. Should be a great match on Thursday!
  6. Excited to see how the new pitch impacts our game! It sounds like the team is really prepared to make the most of it. COYP!
  7. Can't wait for the game! The atmosphere at Meadow Lane should be electric. Let's hope Notts can secure their first win!
  8. I don’t know what to expect, I just want to see Notts perform well and score a couple of goals. It’s more important we win at home. I hope we can show our true quality and hit the target more, as a goal is likely to go in.
  9. I'm thrilled to see how Conor Grant settles in. Scoring in his full start is no small feat. He definitely has potential!
  10. Stall's optimism for the league campaign is reassuring. With the first home league game on the horizon, there’s excitement in the air for what’s to come. COYP!
  11. Absolutely heart-wrenching defeat. The first half was sensational, but we need to manage better in the second half.
  12. The upcoming match is going to be intense. Both teams have something to prove after their respective cup games!
  13. What a heartbreaking end to the League Cup! We played exceptionally well in the first half. Just disappointed we couldn't hold on to the lead.
  14. I wouldn’t know what lineup Stuart Maynard might choose. He has the option to rest some players ahead of Sunday’s game. He might choose to stick with the same team as Tranmere and use the subs as a way to rest. I mean, there are many days between now and Sunday.
  15. Really pleased with Bedeau's performance. The team looked solid and composed, especially after the tactical switch.
  16. Great read! The dedication and spirit of our fans are truly unmatched. Keep these features coming!
  17. Solid defense by Tranmere, not what I expected. Good point for Notts though.
  18. Excited to see how Jatta and Jones link up against Tranmere. This could be a great start for the Magpies!
  19. Interesting read! Do you reckon MK Dons can really clinch the top spot this season? They seem solid in all areas!
  20. Scott's attitude towards his recovery and new role is impressive. Wishing him and the team all the best!
  21. Excited to see the lads back in action! Maynard's cautious optimism gives me hope for a good start. #COYP
  22. MK Dons' recruitment looks impressive. Sherring and Offord could solidify their defence, making them strong contenders for League 1.
  23. Great insights from Joe! I completely agree! Tranmere’s new signings have certainly stirred up a lot of enthusiasm among their supporters. Let’s hope they can translate that excitement into a strong start to the season. As a Notts fan, it’s always interesting to see how other teams are shaping up. COYP
  24. DeadlyMacca > NiftyNick Farewell to DeadlyMacca, previously known as DeadlyDennis, and a warm welcome to NiftyNick. Even if Nick Tsaroulla departs in the future, I plan to retain this. I believed it would be nice to select a current player to demonstrate my support. I’ve decided to let go of the ‘Deadly’ part, as I felt it was time for a change.
  25. It’s touching to see how Ian and his daughter still find joy in match days despite Wendy’s illness. Football really does create lasting memories.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.