Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morten Johansen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Morten Johansen

  1. Welcome to PON @Kate Kilgore, great to have you here!
  2. Absolute class from Didzy today. It`s important to win even on bad days. Two wins and two draws so far. Great start.
  3. Same for me.. Lots of interference and audio delay.
  4. I`m hoping for a win but it will be close. Swindon Town need a win so they should not be underestimated. COYP!
  5. What a performance last night. A joy to watch.
  6. CMON NOTTS! My birthday today. Let´s celebrate with a win. COYP!
  7. Let´s go all in and be brave. No hesitation. Hoping for a narrow 2:1 win. Excited to finally watch some of our new signings. COYP!
  8. Welcome to our great community @Izzie Dyer. Happy to have you here!
  9. Let's have a good run and win this match also. COYP!
  10. Notts were the better side, especially in first half. We look better in possession. Still shaky defensively. A miracle that Harrogate didn`t score.
  11. This will be a very interesting match. Hopefully we can surprise. Strong bench which will be very useful. COYP!
  12. I think Macca will start alongside Jatta. Didzy will start on Monday depending on Jatta´s performance today. Can we score an early goal and avoid silly mistakes? COYP!
  13. @Fozzy Exactly. Decisions need to be made and they won`t be easy.
  14. The post match interviews are just making things worse for Maynard. Saying "I think we played well all game" after a match like this is quite bizarre. "I thought Chicks was excellent". No he wasn`t. Say it like it is. We aren`t dumb.
  15. Ready for a back-to-back win. COYP!
  16. First game I haven`t watched live on stream this season. I watched the replay now and I`m a very happy man! Great result on a terrible pitch. Jatta brings something else. COYP!
  17. Hoping and believing in a better result tonight. COYP!
  18. What a nightmare. When will it end?
  19. I have low expectations for this game, but you never know. Notts are more than capable of surprising us. Keep it basic, work hard and play with your heart. COYP!
  20. I`m hopeful of a good result, especially if we approach the game in the same manner as against Newport. I do think we should play with a back four, even if it`s a home game. COYP!
  21. It was an exciting game. Wrexham could and should have buried it early in the second half. And although I have no complaints about our attacking force, Jatta will likely bring something new to the mix. I also think Didzy looks a bit tired at times. He`s playing a lot for a 36 year old in a quite intensive setup. I think it can be useful to sub Didzy for Jatta, and then play with two strikers, especially against low block teams where we need something new. Maynard seems like a more flexible coach than LW, so we will see a fair amount of different combinations for the upcoming games, both in defence and attack.
  22. Newport are flying recently, but I`m really excited about the changes made by Maynard. Excited to see LAH and glad to have Macari back. Only 30 mins now. COYP!
  23. We need a win and it`s going to happen tonight. 2-0. COYP!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.