- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Faces of PON: Fans brave snowy conditions to support Notts County against Mansfield Town
- Match Highlights: Was it a penalty in Notts County, Mansfield Town draw?
- ARLukomski's Match Vlog: Notts County robbed by Mansfield Town
- Kevin Nolan: 'Notts County were robbed against Mansfield Town'
- Match Report: Notts County denied at the death against Mansfield Town
- Stat Attack: Notts County hope to end hoodoo against rivals Mansfield Town
- Mansfield Town boss David Flitcroft describes Notts County as "an intimidating place"
- Notts County defender Matt Tootle talks Mansfield Town and slug celebration
- Kevin Nolan questions why Notts County have given Mansfield Town so many tickets for League Two derby
- Notts County midfielder Noor Husin wins February League Two Goal of the Month award for strike against Crewe Alexandra
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'kit'.
Found 4 results
Goalkeeping kits, arguably more so than outfield kits, have a wider range of how outrageous they are, but can also be incredibly dull. So Notts County's numbers this season are pretty tame... And here are Wycombe Wanderers' jerseys. So which do you prefer - something like ours that doesn't really stand out, or the carnival numbers of Wycombe?
Joe Jones posted a topic in Jimmy Sirrel StandSo next season us Notts County fans have the option of choosing one of several sponsors on the front of the new Puma shirt, and there is also the option to get one without a sponsor. I have to say, I was skeptical with how it would work, but the club has pulled off a masterstroke - and it seems so easy and logical. Personally, I will opt for the Notts shirt with Jake Bugg's name on it - I can see it becoming a bit of a cult fashion item in the years to come. But many purists will love the idea of a shirt without sponsor, and in all fairness I would have opted for that were it not for the Bugg sponsor. So what are you opting for? Sponsor or sponsor-free? And if it's the former, which one are you going for? Let PON know!
Alan Hardy has confirmed that the new Notts County shirt, made by Puma, should be coming out mid-July. So while on the subject of Notts kits, we want to know - which is your favourite of all time? Let PON know and if you've got pictures, feel free to share them on the thread!
With another season coming to an end, there will always be an eye cast to the upcoming campaign, and discounting all the crucial stuff, there's always the light-hearted topic of new kits, which sees everyone speculate on what design, colours, kitmaker, sponsoring etc they would like to see. Jason Morphus has produced a set of concept shirts, and I must say, they look fantastic. I would love to get my hands on these. Have a look for yourselves! What do you think?