- Be sure to share your views with us - by doing so you'll help support the site!
- Kevin Nolan: 'Notts County will learn from Leicester City loss'
- Kevin Nolan hoping to see improvement from Notts County against Leicester City
- Kevin Nolan: 'Kristian Dennis in line to start for Notts County against Leicester City
- Notts County complete Christian Oxlade-Chamberlain signing from Portsmouth
- Notts County to face Doncaster Rovers, Grimsby Town and Newcastle United Under-21sin EFL Trophy
- Faces of PON: Back to Meadow Lane as Notts County host Frank Lampard's Derby County
- Jon Stead: 'Notts County signing David Vaughan is a coup'
- Kevin Nolan: 'Notts County learned lessons from Derby County hammering'
- Pride of Nottingham proud to unveil website revamp
- Notts County to face Doncaster Rovers and Grimsby Town in EFL Trophy
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'kit'.
Found 4 results
Joe Jones posted a topic in Jimmy Sirrel StandSo next season us Notts County fans have the option of choosing one of several sponsors on the front of the new Puma shirt, and there is also the option to get one without a sponsor. I have to say, I was skeptical with how it would work, but the club has pulled off a masterstroke - and it seems so easy and logical. Personally, I will opt for the Notts shirt with Jake Bugg's name on it - I can see it becoming a bit of a cult fashion item in the years to come. But many purists will love the idea of a shirt without sponsor, and in all fairness I would have opted for that were it not for the Bugg sponsor. So what are you opting for? Sponsor or sponsor-free? And if it's the former, which one are you going for? Let PON know!
Goalkeeping kits, arguably more so than outfield kits, have a wider range of how outrageous they are, but can also be incredibly dull. So Notts County's numbers this season are pretty tame... And here are Wycombe Wanderers' jerseys. So which do you prefer - something like ours that doesn't really stand out, or the carnival numbers of Wycombe?
Alan Hardy has confirmed that the new Notts County shirt, made by Puma, should be coming out mid-July. So while on the subject of Notts kits, we want to know - which is your favourite of all time? Let PON know and if you've got pictures, feel free to share them on the thread!
With another season coming to an end, there will always be an eye cast to the upcoming campaign, and discounting all the crucial stuff, there's always the light-hearted topic of new kits, which sees everyone speculate on what design, colours, kitmaker, sponsoring etc they would like to see. Jason Morphus has produced a set of concept shirts, and I must say, they look fantastic. I would love to get my hands on these. Have a look for yourselves! What do you think?