do you think tiernan brooks will break into the notts squad next season?

liampie

do you think tiernan brooks will break into the notts squad next season?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think about his chances to break into the notts squad next season?

• it would be good, but he needs more experience
    • yes, but very limited
    • no, the club may keep him but he will be loaned out
    • no, he will be released and replaced with a young keeper from a bigger club

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

as long as i have supported notts, they have had good young keepers but nobody has ever been pushed enough to establish themselves as a regular. from what i have seen of tiernan brooks he looks have a bright future.

but what do you think about his chances to break into the notts squad next season?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Days Won:  54

Good question, I’d hope so, the fact we’ve kept him around for so long suggests it’ll happen sometime soon. It’s a tough gig, especially given how we want our keepers to play and there's chance we'll be division higher next season which means the opposition gets even tougher.

Either way I think another loan for the start of the season (to below which ever league we're in) would be a good option. Then he's got the potential to feature for the second half of the season if he's done well.  

Edited by menzinho

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Very good prospect, one area of the pitch we have tended to produce good talent, but honestly I feel we'll just loan him out before he ends up being let go. I would love for this to be wrong, yet I just don't see how he will gain the experience needed.

More than anything it's just to have faith in his ability, but just because I write this - it doesn't mean I don't rate him.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

He will be present for another season, but I anticipate that his opportunities will be very restricted. At some point, I can envision him being loaned out.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I am concerned that the club will always prioritize talent from higher-ranked clubs over our own. Notts seems to lack the confidence to provide our players with the necessary league experience.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,469
  • Days Won:  15

In my opinion, Tiernan Brooks has potential for a promising future. However, I don't think he's quite prepared for consistent first-team football yet. To address this, I believe Notts should consider loaning him out to gain more experience. This would benefit both Brooks and the club, as he would have more opportunities to start games and build his confidence. If he continues to improve throughout the loan period, he should be able to reach the necessary level of skill for the team.