Goals : Notts v Boreham Wood

Piethagoram

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,520
  • Days Won:  9

Boreham Wood's goals were all handed to them. Notts had a very poor and unimpressive first half. Boreham Wood's attacking play was good and they put a lot of pressure on Notts. However, they had difficulty when Notts' quality became more dominant.

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

the first goal should have been defended better, they only had one player in the box and all our players just fell asleep. second goal was worse from how awful it was given a way but they made up for it. they need to be more focused and alert at wembley. chesterfield are not the team we want to allow get in front like that.

just keep the ball and move it, draw space and dont start rushing when everyone keeps losing it. play faster when its calm and nobody strays a pass so easily.

• Like 2

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,301
  • Days Won:  69

If that was a film script it would have been rejected as unbelievable!!

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

@super_ram Not even Hollywood could have scripted what happened, it was just wild, crazy and quintessentially Notts County.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,301
  • Days Won:  69

6 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

@super_ram Not even Hollywood could have scripted what happened, it was just wild, crazy and quintessentially Notts County.

I watched my lot v Owls  on my laptop on sky. while simultaneously  watching Notts on the telly.  Our match ended  but Notts still had about 30 minutes left due to different kick off times. Talk about roller coaster emotions.I am really chuffed  for Notts  and wish them luck against that other Derbyshire team.

• Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

There's an upset on the cards at Meadow Lane!👀

This should've been written for the second goal, way too early to suggest that an upset was about to happen. I thought Boreham Woods first was offside, but it was very well-timed. I felt very saddened at first but I always had hope and faith. Due to taken pictures I saw how it effected the fans, which is something I do tend to absorb due to my nature. I felt extreamly proud that an amount of fans just responded positively.

A friend near to me threw his walking stick, everybody just had so much emotion.

• Like 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,355
  • Days Won:  1

For me, it was the game of the season. Watching a team dominate in terms of goals and force errors was satisfying. Boreham Wood arrived fearless and, although they employed some underhanded tactics, it made the game all the more enjoyable when we scored those 3 goals that secured our victory.