• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,789
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm pleased for Colby Bishop, he was thrown into the deep end and without much preparation. He always looked like a promising player, but needed more time. Whilst I am glad he got game time, I think if a youth player is thrown into the first team at the wrong point it can make things all that more difficult. Successful clubs at home tend to blend new players with experienced ones. Teams like Crewe are known for rewarding young players who perform well.

I wished we could find game time for more of our youngsters, it's challenging but until we give them the experience, we will never know.

We have a good base to bring in players this season, in positions which might not hinder us too much, as a means to give them game time. One area is the wing, as we have strong candidates both sides and, I think a player like Jodi Jones could hold his own with some inexperience on the other flank.

Lartey Sarpong, I think, struggled to believe in himself because he is a talented player.

Jordan Richard is a nice lad. I sent him a print of his dad after his release. I thought he would do well at Boston United I think it was, he went after us. I should clarify with Wiki, but I'll trust my memory. I know I sometimes muddle him up with the player who has the same name, that played for Hartlepool. I do think even at 26-years-old, Jordan could make it to the Football League.

• Like 5

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

I thought both Jordan Richards and Colby Bishop would make good League Two players. I am pleased for Colby to have found his way to Portsmouth. He has come into his element there.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I thought it would be difficult for all three of them; they just never looked like they took their chance. I feel sorry for Jordan Richards because he barely got much chance to showcase what he could do.

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

honestly i thought all would either end up in the non league or finding another line of work. we just dont seem to help our youths and they end up slipping through the cracks. 

luther wildin helped stevenage to promotion.

he was one play i thought would go further and was pleased he got snapped up, i recall @Piethagoram liked him.

• Like 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

Colby Bishop recently got married; a friend of mine has known his family for years and actually attended. It’s nice to see him doing well for Portsmouth. I know Jordan is Pedro’s lad; other than that, I don’t know much about him or the other player.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

@Piethagoram, do you think Colby Bishop and Lartey Sarpong may make a move now that Jordan Richards has moved to Boston United? If it happens, there’s something mysterious about your post.