Off the line Blog on who Notts should sign

Piethagoram

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Interesting list of players. Some of the names make the blog seem more on point due to naming players who are already linked or rumoured, but it’s a decent read. I trust the recruitment to bring in the right players.

• Like 6

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Good blog, I think his list and mine probably won't have any of the players on Notts radar. Except those from rumours, I think Jesse Debrah might be a player that Notts will be interested in. A few Notts fans have mentioned that he would make their list, I didn't include him in mine because I thought it was quite likely to be true that he would be attracting interest from Notts.

But going back to the blog, the cheeky status about it not featuring David McGoldrick shows a good sense of humour.

Remove the rumours, there's a few players that could very well be making a move this season.

• Like 5

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

i enjoyed reading this blog. it was interesting to see the different players that could potentially join notts in the transfer window. some of them are very exciting and would be great additions to the squad. however, i also felt that the blog was a bit lazy in including so many players that have already been linked to notts by other sources. it seemed like the author was just repeating what has already been said elsewhere, rather than doing some original research or analysis. i would have liked to see more creativity and insight from the blog, rather than just following the rumours.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

I thought it was a good read, from an interesting blog.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  387
  • Days Won:  0

I read the blog, I thought it was okay but nothing special. It didn’t really tell me anything new or interesting. It was just a summary of what has been said before by other sources.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  461
  • Days Won:  2

Good blog, not something I would usually read but it’s interesting. It gave me some insight into the different aspects of the club and the challenges they face. It was well written and informative, but not too long or boring.

• Like 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,790
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,138
  • Days Won:  2

Good blog. I do agree that it seems to be trying to focus too much on liked players and in this case, the writer should have made it clear. This would give them credibility instead of trying to seem like they recommend the players off their own back. If they wrote about players linked, it would have been just as good. It’s well-written though.