Luke Williams : Notts v Wolves U21

Piethagoram

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  285
  • Days Won:  0

I agree about the careless goals, but they outperformed Notts. It appears as though the door is closed for players vying for positions, which I understand because none of the incoming players excelled, but I do wonder if Luke Williams anticipated this when he fielded a very Jekyll and Hyde starting 11. There was talent, but inexperience compounded the difficulty, as did failing to regroup after Wolves scored the opening goal.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  280

Junior Morias appears to be the most significant disappointment in terms of signings, as it appears unlikely that he will be included in Luke Williams' team in the near future. It is crucial that he is given an opportunity to play alongside our talented players, as the assessment should not be solely based on our team's performance or control of a match. Considering his prolonged absence from football, I would argue that playing a full game would not be advantageous in the slightest.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  213

In my opinion, the selection was the primary concern. It is crucial to strike a delicate balance and not be too lightweight in critical areas.

• Like 5

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I understand Luke Williams' line-up, but for me, it's on the players to have done better.

I watched the highlights and Wolves played similar to how Stoke did against us in the pre-season friendly. We made it very easy at times, even in the extended highlights we seem far behind Wolves in terms of pressure or controlling the game. John Bostock who usually seems a rock, made some unlikely mistakes for such an experienced player.

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Despite his calm outward demeanor, there is a subtle sense of polite annoyance and underlying anger within him. It is evident that he may be feeling disappointed, although he does not express it explicitly through his words or tone. Nevertheless, despite any feelings of letdown, he continues to persevere and remain resilient, showing his determination in his commitment to Notts.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  10

Some times the players don't get a fair crack at the game langstaff gets 2 very good wingers either side of him every game the no9 on Tuesday gets a usless youth player on the left wing 

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

i am not too bothered, the league is our priority. i understand why luke williams as every right to feel disappointed. lets move on and focus on winning games.

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

It is anticipated that the exit will be swift, but no one should feel surprised or let down by it. I believe Luke Williams cannot expect the lineup he fielded to produce remarkable results. Players tend to perform better when they have had the opportunity to play together and establish a sense of cohesion. While some welcomed changes were made, they have ultimately weakened the team. Considering the number of fixtures already demanding attention, this particular event does not garner much enthusiasm in terms of attendance either.