Ratings v Stockport

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  89

LAH - 6 - Conceded 5. Not sure if any were his fault.

Brindley - 5 - Thought he was OK, surprisingly. 
Baldwin - 2 - Slippy mc slipperson. Gaffe a minute.
Cameron - 3 - He's poor. Can't defend.

Nemane - 6 
Jones - 5 - Nothing really worked. He's useless on the right, not sure why Maynard likes him and Nemane out there.

Bostock - 2 - Completely overrun. Can't do the basics defensively and useless under pressure. 
Austin - 4 - Anonymous
Crowley - 7 - Only bright spark.

Langstaff - 3 - First touch of a serial killer and that miss, jesus wept.
McGoldrick - 3 - Didn't bring anything. 

Scott Roberson - 6 - Someone who actually put a foot in and got to grips with their midfield.
JOB - 5 
Randall - 3 - Are we sure this lad is a pro footballer?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,314
  • Days Won:  17

And how would you Rate our Manager? How many more times is he going to play Jodi on the Wrong Side? Still I suppose it don't really matter as another Club will come in for the League 2 Player Of The Year. Play him in his best position and he'll get 20+ assists for a Team higher up the Football Pyramid, you know a Coach who plays him in his Best Position.

• Haha 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man

I would give Stuart 6 for last night.

He picked the most experienced side he could, his substitutions worked. We could have easily have scored 5 on the night.

Jodi had an excellent chance that he missed playing on the right.

Langstaff missed 2 gilt head chances

Jodi has several assists over the season playing from the right, the cross to Langstaff against Newport away comes to mind 

You can't blame the Manager for individual mistakes, who would you suggest he played at the back against Stockport. O'Brien, Robertson and Randall? 

But you've also got to give Stockport credit too. They sniffed out much of our threat. They didn't get promotion for nothing.

• Love 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,111
  • Days Won:  54

Ashby Hammond 6.5 - Made a few good saves and had a lot to do, probably could’ve done better for their first though.

Brindley 5 - Didn’t do a lot wrong, didn’t do a lot right either though. I thought his positioning was poor and he struggled take the ball forward.

Baldwin 3 - Why does he try and turn so sharply when he’s under pressure, there was a forward pass on as well. Generally, a night to forget.

Cameron 5 – Looked flustered and panicked in our own box too many times. At least he tried to bring the ball out of defence.

Nemane 6 – Our most dangerous outlet, actually got at the Stockport defence. Struggled when moved to RB.

Jones 5 – Didn’t really help us defensively first half, (I know it’s not his strength) but equally he didn’t cause them much trouble down either wing. Didn’t look like League 2 player of the season in that game.

Bostock 3 – Completely off the pace, barely won a challenge, too many touches too many backward passes.

Austin 4 – Ran around but struggled to get involved or do anything of note.

Crowley 7 – It probably helped his teammates were so poor but in a game like that you can see why Arsene Wenger rated him. Good on the ball, tried to get us going forwards and scored a great goal.

Langstaff 5.5 – The usual effort was there, missed a decent chance first half but scored a decent goal second half.

McGouldrick 3.5 – Looked slow, again too many touches at times and his shooting was poor.

Subs:

Robertson 6.5 - It was a shame, given the other midfield performances, he didn’t start. Got at the Stockport players and stopped them playing through us (a bit).

O’Brien 5 – Better than Austin and Bostock, still had a couple of sloppy moments on the ball.

Randall 4 - Just kept shifting the ball when he got it, didn’t really want to take their defence on. And he cannot defend well, if he’d have backed off anymore for that last goal he’d have been in the stands.

I thought we missed Jatta and Macari, somehow both are both injured though… I don’t what’s happening with this constant cycle of players picking up injuries this season. Chicksen, I assume is injured again? And we had to recall Mahovo because I guess Rawlinson and Tobi are injured too now... Are we training on some sort of ancient burial site where if you run over certain parts you get cursed?

• Like 2