• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

New home kit released, I really like the black base as opposed to the white from last season. what do we all think of it?

627-918.jpg

EDIT: Adding the link apologies https://shop.nottscountyfc.co.uk/kit/home-kit/adult/627_notts-adult-home-shirt-24-25.html

• Like 11
  • Love 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,939
  • Days Won:  180
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

It looks absolutely fantastic. I really like the badge in the middle.

I think this kit is going to be very popular with the fans.

Notts are certainly on the ball this season with their marketing.

• Like 11

released it WAY earlier than last year too, good to see Stu putting his mark on the club. Havent had a pre-season/Transfer window this exciting for a while! 

• Like 9

• Content Count:  7,939
  • Days Won:  180
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@BiggestPieInGlasgow I agree, there's so much happening at Notts at the moment, it is getting hard to keep track of it all 

The new pitch, the incoming and outgoing players, the Nest and now the new Kit. 

And I'm sure there's more to come before the season starts

• Like 7

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,228
  • Days Won:  17

What's Not To Like ? The Red & White John Pye  Auctions  Logo I would have liked  that Sponsor Logo  incorporated into the Shirt Design in the Clubs Colours.   Other than That the Shirt Looks Impressive. Is there a photo of the back of the Shirt?

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,007
  • Days Won:  162

i like that the shirt is different compared to others, it shows you can be creative and put out a nice shirt that is not following the usual things we look for. some fans also need to stop going on about grey stripes, thats the edited pictures of the players. either the lighting or editing.

the shirt above looks white stripes until it fades. i quite like it!

• Like 10

@Pies79

Thanks for this, looking at the John Pye Auctions on the back of the Shirt. I would have Preferred that Logo on the Shirts Front instead of the Awful Red & White Logo Emblazed across the Shirt. I wonder if it's to Late to Change the Design? I assume the Players name and Squad number will be added to the Game Day Shirt. The Black Coloured Base certainly gives the whole appearance of the Shirt a Great Up To Date Look. If it wasn't for that Bloody Horrible  Red & White Logo on the Front it would have been Perfect, a 10/10 look. As it is Now ? Around 8/10. Well that's what I Reckon.

And weren't the Magpies Sponsored by Ladbrokes (another Red & White Logo) when they were Relegated to the National League ? Bad Omen.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  34

@Wheelbarrow repair man I agree, nice shirt but would have been better without the red behind the sponsor.

• Like 7

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,206
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

The red sponsor doesn't really bother me; I think being white or black wouldn't look right. Red is their colour, they invest in our club, and it holds no connection to our neighbours. I get why some would wish it was different, for me, it doesn't bother me at all.

When I first looked at the shirt, I wasn't so sure, but I do like it quite a bit.

The Notts badge appears to be a lot bigger than normally, I mean prior seasons under Puma it was tiny, but this looks like it's jumped a few sizes. That's the only thing I am not sure about, but I wasn't keen on it being small. It's our badge, I have to accept it. I'm sure in person it will grow on me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

@Pies79

Thanks for this, looking at the John Pye Auctions on the back of the Shirt. I would have Preferred that Logo on the Shirts Front instead of the Awful Red & White Logo Emblazed across the Shirt. I wonder if it's to Late to Change the Design? I assume the Players name and Squad number will be added to the Game Day Shirt. The Black Coloured Base certainly gives the whole appearance of the Shirt a Great Up To Date Look. If it wasn't for that Bloody Horrible  Red & White Logo on the Front it would have been Perfect, a 10/10 look. As it is Now ? Around 8/10. Well that's what I Reckon.

And weren't the Magpies Sponsored by Ladbrokes (another Red & White Logo) when they were Relegated to the National League ? Bad Omen.

We need to sort out a sponsorship deal with UBER ;) 

2560px-Uber_logo_2018.svg.png

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,804
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I love the new shirt it oozes class, can’t wait to see Notts take to the field in the new kit.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  911
  • Days Won:  3

The new home shirt appears quite pleasing. I appreciate the effort put into it and believe it’s one of the most attractive ones.

• Like 5

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,119
  • Days Won:  2

It appears quite nice, and I’m rather fond of it. I can’t add much more, but I believe the club did a splendid job of unveiling it without letting the news leak prematurely. The announcement on the website was made in a timely manner.

• Like 6

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,494
  • Days Won:  15

The new home shirt is charming with its sleek black design, stylish white accents, and modern faded stripes. The tastefully placed Notts County badge, the use of recycled materials, and the overall fantastic design make it a proud wear.

• Like 6

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

I'm still undecided whether I like the new kit or not. I'm leaning more to liking it but I just can't make my mind up tbf 

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  162

I’m thrilled with it! I believe that a plain black back will make it simpler to spot the players on the field. It’s something I’ve desired in the past, so I’m content with it.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  3,489
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It’s a welcome change. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the pin-striped shirt we had during our promotion season. I mean, I have it, and it grew on me, but I took an instant liking to this one. I hope the club keeps the stock up, as it should sell well. This might be another year when I buy both the home and away shirts!

• Like 4

• Content Count:  194

In my view, the shirt is a matter of personal preference, you either adore it, or you don’t. I fall into the latter category, but I reckon most who initially don’t like it will warm up to it before long. I believe the shirt should be white with black stripes, and the stripes should start a bit higher up. I’m fond of the badge’s position, and the red sponsorship doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t seem out of place to me, and I can easily overlook it. My only gripe is that there’s a substantial amount of black, which isn’t the best colour to be so prominent. I’m not implying that I find it unattractive, it’s just that my personal preferences make me less fond of it.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

I’m rather fond of it, but I shan’t be purchasing one. I might rue this decision as I usually buy one every season, but I’ve told myself I need to cut back. At my age, I tend to wear my favourite ones anyway, and I can put the money to better use on other club items. I must say, the design is rather splendid.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1,707
  • Days Won:  36

Really don’t like it as it has far too much black, I don’t want to look like a referee from the back. The only bit I quite like is the white collar, the stripes look like the colours run.

But then I am more of a traditionalist and like the simple black and white stripes…

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  89

Not a massive fan on the gray/ fading to black. Will wait to see what the away kit is like 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Content Count:  189
  • Days Won:  2

I don’t really like it, I feel the shirt is too dark. Similarly, I’m not a fan of shirts that are mostly white. There’s a fine line to walk, but I applaud the club for striving to be creative and distinctive. Moreover, I find the sponsor’s emblem on the front quite displeasing, as it’s overly bright for our home shirt.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

There are Fair Points regarding both Liking and Disliking the New Kit.  When I First saw it I was a Fan (I still am) but I can see why some Fans Prefer the Traditional Black and White Stripes, but I think the New Design is Aimed at the Younger Generation of Notts Fans, as they are more likely to Buy one of the New Shirts. We Older Fans (Yes I Count myself as one)  Tend to buy a Shirt we Like and Stick with it. The Different Array of Notts Shirts on display down the Lane confirms that. I might have considered buying one, but I Just Do Not Like The Sponsors Red &White Logo plastered across the Front.

• Like 2