Season Tickets Sold

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,556
  • Days Won:  9

As Notts fans will know, when things are going well, everything else seems to fall into place. It’s encouraging to see the healthy sales of season tickets. For a club of our stature, this must be a pleasing sight for the board, showing that their hard work is drawing fans back, season after season.

Given our recent performance, it’s not surprising. The squad is filled with players who represent the club admirably, and we are fortunate to be owned by individuals who spend money judiciously. They don’t splurge on a single player, but spread their investments across multiple players, recruiting exceptionally well. At our level, one might expect more mistakes, so it’s gratifying to see this isn’t the case.

• Like 7

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  229
  • Days Won:  0

It fills me with pride to see the vast number of season tickets Notts has managed to sell. We are a club that values family, and witnessing the ticket sales rise year after year is a reward in itself. It’s a testament to the strong bond and unwavering support within our community.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,786
  • Days Won:  27

I recall when we had just over 2,000 season ticket holders and there were many grumbles about the cost. We all feared that the National League would be detrimental, but in my view and experience, it’s been one of the best developments. That, and the arrival of the Reedtz brothers! I wish we had managed to turn things around before being relegated, but it did prompt the club to reassess things, even under new ownership.

Notts has made a significant turnaround and with players like Macaulay Langstaff, Jodi Jones and others, fans are undoubtedly thrilled and feel a stronger connection to the club. It’s fantastic to see that we’ve sold a substantial number of tickets so far.

• Like 3

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  5

It's great to see that Notts is getting the attention it deserves both as a place and club. Bought my first season ticket and can't wait to see the shiny new pitch get run through 😀

The future for Notts is looking bright, now the boys need to show us what they've got and put up a performance worthy of promotion.

Last season had its hiccups, and we always seem to end the season on a low note - let's change the script for once.

Langstaff's committment to this team is unwaivered. Fingers crossed the rumours of him leaving are just hear say 🤞

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  744
  • Days Won:  3

I imagine that the recent departures might have upset some fans who were eager to see those players on the field in Notts colours. Regardless of who’s here or not, it will be wonderful to see Meadow Lane packed with our supporters. Let’s remain optimistic about the club having a successful season.

• Like 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  145

With Macaulay Langstaff’s sale, I don’t foresee the sales increasing much beyond what has been announced. However, a few good signings and reinvesting some of the money might help boost the morale of the fan base.