• Content Count:  8,380
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

I’m pleased that we’re now at the beginning of the pre-season. Hopefully, Stuart Maynard will be able to share his thoughts on how the squad is shaping up, so we can make further improvements before the new campaign starts.

• Like 3

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's a good interview. I got the impression he wasn't supposed to mention 'niggles' because he goes on to explain more that seemed unnatural. I think this is possibly down to further negativity from those who can't see we have to sell players in order to build further.

When the Reedtz came in they said this would be our business model, over time we have moved away from it and the 'money ball' term looked like it wouldn't be needed. However, it really is for a club of our size. Brentford have done wonders reinvesting in their transfers, it's what we need to be like. Yet, back to Stuart Maynard, naturally he would need to address the Macaulay Langstaff departure, I feel he shares our disappointment because I bet Maynard knew he could rely on Langstaff for goals.

We have other players who will thrive in the striker role, given the minutes and time.

• Like 2

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  378
  • Days Won:  1

Going in to the new season very soon.... I would really like the 11 players to join together for a team huddle... We haven't done that for several seasons now.... Does anyone know why it was stopped.... Are we really the only team that doesn't do it????.. 

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

@gtownjohnno i dont know but it does not harm to have the spirit. last time i remember was photos from the aston villa cup match when jack grealish gave his boots to one of our young fans.

stuart maynard gave a good interview.

• Like 1