Junior Morias to Dagenham & Redbridge on loan.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Days Won:  1

I do not see Junior Morias being given time. He did when in the spells he featured and scored a very good goal at home. It was a goal out of nowhere. I think he hadn’t long come on. Someone help me out and name the game? I cannot recall it for the life of me.

• Like 10

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

Junior Morias has pace and the ability to score. His move to Notts seemed bright, but he just didn’t get much chance. He has a good rapport at Dagenham, and they can get the best out of him. I would like to see it work out here, but I also don’t think it’s likely.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  874

He looked good in the games he played in the pre-season. When he left on loan, I felt surprised, but I get the feeling Notts want players who can play elsewhere up top. I don’t know if that is something Junior Morias can do. Good player, I agree. We will miss making it work, I agree on that.

• Like 8

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I've always liked him, but for some reason he hasn't been included much at all.

I think he looked lively whenever he did manage to play for us, and whilst National League football is a drop in quality - I honestly felt with Macaulay Langstaff leaving that it would present him more chance to kick on here. I don't know if he requested the loan, or Notts did, but it's a shame it doesn't seem to have worked out. I mean, there's still hope the loan move could see him return to us, but I have the feeling he will go back to them on a permanent basis.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

No idea. He should be in our squad and would have resolved the issue we had when the club needed someone up top. Perhaps it’s his size and limited positions, but I do like him. He works hard!

• Like 6

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  2

I think Luke Williams was afraid to play certain players. I don’t know why we signed Will Randall, who he had worked with before but never really played. It was always said that they were injured, which is just a bit weird. I think we won’t know if Junior Morias will be good enough. We never played him enough to say otherwise.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It’s disappointing, and I don’t think it’s a lack of quality, but rather a lack of opportunity because his game time was always going to be limited. It’s unfortunate that each signing, such as Jatta and Brown, are likely to be played ahead of him due to various reasons like height and versatility.

• Like 4

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,464
  • Days Won:  5

I wished that Junior Morias would be given a proper shot. But why would we loan out a player we wanted to keep, then bring in a player who can play the same position for the rest of the season? Both Morias and Kyle Cameron fit this “loan to release” system we seem to have adopted.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  7,441
  • Days Won:  164
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Personally I believe that Notts have made a mistake letting Morias go, but there just seems that there is more to this story than meets the eye.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

He’s out on loan until January. He could continue to score and end up being given another chance under Stuart Maynard, who doesn’t always stick to playing based on how long they’ve been at the club or if they are friends. He could be given a chance, as I think Junior Morias would have asked to go out on loan. Otherwise, why wasn’t he put on the transfer list along with Will Randall, Aidan Stone, and Connell Rawlinson?

It also begs the question, why wasn’t a mutual release clause agreed if he wanted regular football?

We won’t know, but I wouldn’t rule it out.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  280

I don’t see Junior Morias coming back. I think he will be on his way out when his contract runs out. I suspect they will extend his stay with them, and we will quietly forget he was here.

• Content Count:  7,441
  • Days Won:  164
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Junior scored 10 goals in 45 appearances for Peterborough in League 1 in 2017/18.

He helped Peterborough to a reasonable top half of the table finish.

Has he been given a reasonable opportunity at Notts? The answer has to be a no unfortunately.