Folkestone v Billericay sending off incident

Piethagoram

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Why was he even trying to handle the ball? I am sure that it would be frustrating, but you can't handle the ball [attempt to] or lunge in at the keeper. I do think that officials should warn teams to play, as it's a form of time-wasting and I don't like how teams take the ball to the corner near the end. It should result in teams being warned about potentially giving a free kick away.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,882
  • Days Won:  162

i think the referee could have given a yellow for that considering, it was not the worst clash. just poorly timed, i have seen players in the league go in on the keeper harder than that and still manage to play on.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,965
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Annoying, yes! Funny too!! It's very daft, but it's not the worst sending off I have seen. When Jake was playing for a Sunday league team, some joker was being an idiot towards him. I asked him to stop from the sidelines, he was smug, I told him to cut it out and that it wasn't productive to make such comments about a teammate who is new to playing with the group.

Then another player of Jake's team, came running over to me and threatening to knock me out. 😂

Referee gave him a straight red, said the player blamed me, but it showed how smart he was. 100% his fault, as banter is one thing, but this situation wasn't that. That's by far the stupidest sending off I have seen. Unwarranted, and obvious outcome. I should have had the team was being thrashed too.

I regret upsetting Jake, but I stand by my actions because I wasn't aggressive or rude.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

That was a very bad red card. He should have tackled harder if he wanted to go home early. :rollonfloorlaughing:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,130
  • Days Won:  2

I think that was always going to lead to a red card. I’m surprised the player didn’t throw himself more into the challenge. The keeper should get an award for his acting; I doubt it hurt him.

• Like 6

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  616
  • Days Won:  1

If I were the referee, I would have sent three players off. The foul was a bit daft.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  7,382
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@NiftyNick Good one, is he back on Sky Sports?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  740

If I hadn’t seen it, I wouldn’t have believed it. I don’t think the player should have fouled the keeper, but I do think a yellow card could have been given.

• Like 3

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  567

On 10/09/2024 at 22:07, NiftyNick said:

I don’t believe my eyes, it’s unbelievable, Jeff. 😞

Chris Kamara Unbelievable Jeff GIF

I think he’s still retired. I read that he has a speech problem that affects how he talks. :(

TALKSPORT.COM

Chris Kamara has opened up about the morning he first experienced symptoms of a speech disorder which would later come to be diagnosed as apraxia.The

• Sad 2

• Content Count:  7,382
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@NiftyNick thanks for sharing the link. It's such a tough disease that can strike anyone. It must have been tough for Chris because his speech & his ability to communicate was what makes him so popular as a football pundit & reporter.

There must be thousands of other people have to live with this disease too, & it's great that Chris is ensuring that people like myself know more about it through his documentary.

It's great to know that his condition has shown signs of improvement too. I wish him luck with his new book.

• Like 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  210
  • Days Won:  0

Silly, 3-0 up and you choose to do that. The referee had to act in the manner he did; it’s foolish.

• Like 1