Sheff Utd 3 That Lot 1

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I believe this is good news for us on two counts.

1. We love to see that lot get turned over especially by the lowest team left on the competition.

2. The longer Sheff Utd's cup run lasts the more the players will lose focus on their league plight.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Haha, really? Haha, haha!!!

They bragged about hammering the hammers, yet cut themselves on the blades!! Haha... It could be worse picture Partick Thistle being in or league(s).

Truly cut down to size.

Perhaps that hammer can now be used as a paper weight... Haha!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,902
  • Days Won:  17

Now c'mon you know Radio Nottingham already had them on their way Wembley!!! ;)

Now c'mon you know Radio Nottingham already had them on their way Wembley!!! ;)

Walking back from Radford, I saw two NFFC open top buses with all the ribbons and flags going past. How the mighty fall! :D

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Mixed feelings.So sad to see the other Nottingham team beaten by a team from a lower division.No I'm not !.I'm  delighted  for Nigel and hope that @tonyhateley's right about The Blades losing focus on their league position.Of course the referee was useless but it was nice to see an ex Ram making up for yesterday by getting 2 goals(apologies for Michael Jacobs-)

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

poor forest fans, my friends have been quiet since this result happened!! :D

poor forest fans, my friends have been quiet since this result happened!! :D

They used to keep out of my way when I was working.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Usual excuses from my red mate. Poor second team choices eg goalie crap etc...

Poor ref eg penalty

Sheff U fouling loads.

Already enough pressure in league so needed to forget about cup.....

Heard them all before. Regularly!

:hyper:  :hyper:

Usual excuses from my red mate. Poor second team choices eg goalie crap etc...

Poor ref eg penalty

Sheff U fouling loads.

Already enough pressure in league so needed to forget about cup.....

Heard them all before. Regularly!

:hyper:  :hyper:

The BBC match report/summary had the possession as 37% Blades-63% that lot,so you would expect some kind of end result .Sheff Utd had 10 shots on target to that lot's 5 shots Blades had 3 players booked and committed 7 fouls compared to Florists 4 players booked and 15 fouls.Draw your own conclusion!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Did anybody listen to Matchtalk on Radio Notts this evening? Quite chilling to hear some of the stories of the abuse and violance Forest's supporters were on the recieving end of during that game.

The United fans ran on the pitch after both their late goals yet the stewarding was almost completely non existent, and they were still completely unprepared when the full time whistle went and their fans charged at the away end.

A couple of flares were also thrown into the away end. One elderly lady phoned the show, she had taken her 10 year old grandson to the match, and he ended up inhaling smoke, and getting it in his eyes. Another gentleman went with his young lad and he had to wait under the stand till long after the game before he felt safe enough to leave.

There was a disabled gentleman who was sat right down at the front - and when the flares were thrown down from the Forest fans to get them away, the stewards didn't know what to do so it ended up right in front of him and he was sat there with no view whatsoever!

There was also someone on Twitter who said one of their friends' young children had actually been burnt by a flare.

I mean really? I was not allowed to take a flag into Brammal Lane DUE TO THE LACK OF A FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE, yet they managed to get in with flares!?

Disgraceful. Complete lack of organisation and metal on Sheff Utd's part. I've never liked that club. I woulnt say it was a particularly friendly atmosphere when we went up there in August. Nothing as bad as this but plenty of abuse and a few drunken scuffles around the stadium. Would love it if we stopped up at their expense.

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Yes I heard the show and it's being discussed on the breakfast show this morning it sounds like an awful situation and reminded me why I don't want to go to away matches.

The Fword fans were searched as they went in but the Blades fans weren't.

A r*ds fan made me titter this morning when he said he'd been injured and when the presenter asked him how it had happened it transpired he was injured in the back of his leg by one of his own fans who kicked a seat! :biggrin:

Disgusting behavior whoever is responsible!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Hopefully this is the start of the Destruction phase over there. 

Now let's see if they scrape into the playoffs 

As for the Sheffield Utd fans, Nothing has changed in my 30 years watching football. Perhaps in another 30 years we'll all get along and just think "It's just a game". 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  904
  • Days Won:  3

Did anybody listen to Matchtalk on Radio Notts this evening? Quite chilling to hear some of the stories of the abuse and violance Forest's supporters were on the recieving end of during that game.

The United fans ran on the pitch after both their late goals yet the stewarding was almost completely non existent, and they were still completely unprepared when the full time whistle went and their fans charged at the away end.

A couple of flares were also thrown into the away end. One elderly lady phoned the show, she had taken her 10 year old grandson to the match, and he ended up inhaling smoke, and getting it in his eyes. Another gentleman went with his young lad and he had to wait under the stand till long after the game before he felt safe enough to leave.

There was a disabled gentleman who was sat right down at the front - and when the flares were thrown down from the Forest fans to get them away, the stewards didn't know what to do so it ended up right in front of him and he was sat there with no view whatsoever!

There was also someone on Twitter who said one of their friends' young children had actually been burnt by a flare.

I mean really? I was not allowed to take a flag into Brammal Lane DUE TO THE LACK OF A FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE, yet they managed to get in with flares!?

Disgraceful. Complete lack of organisation and metal on Sheff Utd's part. I've never liked that club. I woulnt say it was a particularly friendly atmosphere when we went up there in August. Nothing as bad as this but plenty of abuse and a few drunken scuffles around the stadium. Would love it if we stopped up at their expense.

I dont listen to match talk, that is shocking though.

"Only takes one tree, to make 1000 matches
Only takes one match, to burn A thousand trees
A thousand trees
"

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-S1o5OmMMo&feature=kp

Archived