Rotherham United vs Notts County

PON_News

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

Dear oh dear Pies, you were poor. I tried to be a good host to the two joes, I think they enjoyed the afternoon despite everything.

2pql475.jpg

2vsj4f4.jpg

bjh30h.jpg

2coinpi.jpg

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Dear oh dear Pies, you were poor. I tried to be a good host to the two joes, I think they enjoyed the afternoon despite everything.

2pql475.jpg

2vsj4f4.jpg

bjh30h.jpg

2coinpi.jpg

It would be weird to say I had a brilliant time but I did, the score was hard. You should see the pictures @Dan took but I can take 90 mins of us in this situation, if I don't think about the score. I think of happy thoughts, so that's what counts.

Like you say, it's football. :)

Good to meet you mate!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

I am absolutely livid. It's not often I'm embarrassed to be a Notts County fan, but today is one such occasion. I can't wait for this season to end so we can get rid of this hopeless, useless, gutless, spinneless, passionless, pathetic excuse of a team. They just roll over every time but it's alright for them, they're getting paid for it! I personally think every fan who went today deserves a refund from the players, they don't deserve a penny.

The seasons over for us. We're hopeless, doomed to league 2 and the players know it, and to be honest they're not that bothered by it. The whole club from top to bottom needs to have a long hard look at itself, because this is the culmination of 3 seasons of instability and stupid decisions. I don't blame Derry at all. Quite frankly the players don't deserve a manager with that much passion and belief in them. I bet he wonders why he threw his playing career away to manage this shower of...

I'm livid, I really am furious. None of them deserve to wear the famous black and white shirt. None of them will be here next season anyway. Bart is the only who does anything, and he'll get picked up by a championship or top league 1 club.

Ugh, sickening. Absolutely sickening

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

Well lol I was hoping for a responce from the lads today to the shrews game but to go 4 0 down after 30 mins is criminal.results once again went against us and our " fate is sealed.dreading what l orient will do to us next week.they put 5 past us at there gaff allready.talk about a bad day at the office eh!

• Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  1

Well we have hit rock bottom today in more than one way, but our team needs us now,more than ever, and i for one will be there next week, i would like to see some of the young lads given a chance, some of the senior pros should never wear a Notts shirt again.

and i for one will be there next week

Keep the faith Pies fans, it's the only way!!!!!

• Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  5

Before yesterday's game our relegation battle had been described by many as 13 cup finals. We lost 6 0, clearly the cup wasn't worth winning for our players!

• Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

I avoided posting here last night out of pure frustration. Unfortunately leaving it 24 hours has only made it worse.

Not SD or GA fault, but come on Shaun, get a few new lines for the after match interview. We've heard the on a journey and they need to decide if they're coming with me line enough now. 0-6 should tell you to give them a journey.

To the job centre.

If we had the balls, we should drop all of them and play reserves or young lads.

They couldn't do any worse could they?

Pathetic performance and pathetic excuses. Scrap the lot of them. Even the 'good' players such as Sheenan and Bart are getting dragged into the piss poor idea now.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,276
  • Days Won:  69

Are you Notts fans now in a 'let's get this season over quickly, with as little embarrassment as possible' situation? Has everyone given up all hope? What now for Notts?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I sort of feeling like, yet I'd miss the season after. With this being my first year as ST holder, I'd like to make the most of it in one way - the other not so much.

I'll be there next year.

• Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

I've given up so to speak. I've made other arrangements for next saturday. Alot of things need to change at the moment. Until the players give a toss I dont see why the rest of us should.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,502
  • Days Won:  9

I noticed some people leaving after the second goal, it was hard watching but why just walk off? Waste of money, some just dont value it.

It was obvious that we would not get anything out of the game, we did not match them and instead took to lumping the ball forward. Derry was not a manager, he just stood and looked on. The players are a disgrace to the club and us fans, I can take losing and even accept that we might lose 6-0. its just pathetic, everything about Notts right now just feels wrong.

Bring on League Two and rid the squad of 80% of them. Mind you the majority are loans!!!

• Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Our fans sounded like a credit to the club yesterday. We may go down, but the majority of fans will go down laughing.

I'll still be at the games I'm able to make, I said on another thread, times like this help you to appreciate the good times all the more. Plus there's the social side of it for me. Just a shame the players don't care as much as we do. It's been embarrassing

• Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  5

Are you Notts fans now in a 'let's get this season over quickly, with as little embarrassment as possible' situation? Has everyone given up all hope? What now for Notts?

After yesterday's game I definitely want this season to end quickly without any more embarrassing results!! I haven't given up hope but I can't realistically see how we can start playing well and getting points after that appalling display. I do think its time to give more of the development squad a chance. I feel they would play their hearts out for the club as they really want to prove they can make it as professional players.

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

This season goes from bad to worse - on & off the pitch. As a fan for over 50 years I have rarely, if ever been this disillusioned. We are a complete shambles from top to bottom.

Yesterday merely confirmed the inevitable. We have had years of mismanagement, hopeless players, questionable tactics, lack of direction & persistent/repeated inability to progress.

The Div 2 title and promotion success seems a lifetime ago. What a missed and wasted opportunity!

I forgot to mention the 700+ Pies fans at yesterdays game. They were a credit to the club & were magnificent

Archived