Which players will stand out for us?

Magic magpie

With notts county now in the drop, which players can help us escape? Do you think any will stand out and could save us from the drop?

For me there is a few players that come to mind i think for me it gunner be mcgreggor he has performed great all season for us with hardly any bad performances i think he will prove a player we can't do with out in fight for survival. 

I think Gary Liddle would be on player, however I don't think we will see him again this season. It's important to not rush him, other players who could impact games are Bart (he might keep us in them), Sheehan, Grealish/McGregor/Campbell-Ryce and hopefully Tyson whilst we have him on loan.

I have absolutely no idea pal.

I would like to think boucaud could be useful but hes disappointing, Sheehan is not as commanding at the moment and Roberts is starting to let down. I agree with Joe, Liddle would be good back in the team but the way things stand. We will need the whole team to setup!

bart easily, mcgregor and grealish will be key but we need to see smarter passing.

Their wasn't much passing against Rotherham, it turned into hoof ball and was rather ugly so no doubt about this Liam. We need to take our time and not panic, why do we?

Someone will surely step up.

They all need to start performing consistently and as a team!

Archived