Notts Tyson: Extended Notts County stay appeals to striker

cheeky~k8

Notts Tyson: Extended Notts County stay appeals to striker

<!--url{0}--> Notts County striker Nathan Tyson says he would love to stay at Meadow Lane until the end of the season.

The 31-year-old has signed on a month-long loan deal from Blackpool and impressed on his debut in the 0-0 draw against League One promotion hopefuls Leyton Orient on Saturday.

"I'd like to stay but it is out of my hands," he told BBC Radio Nottingham.

Former Nottingham Forest forward Tyson has not started a game for Blackpool since joining them in September 2013.

He added: "I had a smile on my face for the first time for a good number of years. It has been good to go out there, work hard and enjoy what have I loved ever since I was a kid."

I would hope we can keep him, as even though I think we're down. He gives us a good chance when it comes to scoring, he's been unlucky not to have netted a goal or two so far.

It might also allow Derry to take a few more risks and continue to feature younger players.

If we have someone who can chase and work hard upfront, then getting younger players behind him some experience might pay off. Tyson's done well since coming here, he hasn't stopped trying and holds play up very well.

I hope Notts manage to extend the loan.

Supporter+

I've only seen him in last nights game but I liked what I saw and I think it would be good if he could extend his stay.

Archived