tyson extended loan spell

liampie

_73507727_pa-17655677.jpg

Nathan Tyson: Notts County extend Blackpool striker's deal

Blackpool striker Nathan Tyson has extended his loan spell with Notts County until the end of the season.

The 31-year-old was signed on a month-long deal from Blackpool and has made three appearances but is yet to score.

He has started three games and came on as a substitute in the last three - all of which Notts have won to climb out of the League One relegation zone.

The ex-Nottingham Forest and Derby man has not started a game for Blackpool since joining in September 2013.

thoughts?

I've noticed some comments on news sources complaining he hasn't scored, well not yet. I say give him time! He's done well since coming here and shown the level of hard work we had lacked before. His pace is tricky and I honestly believe it is a good thing. He might start scoring more once he gets one, yet he's been very close a number of times.

I am delighted with this piece of news. @liampie your a life saver, I was coming on here to post this! :)

good news!

Helps balance out our strike force and with a little more luck could add a few goals to his already good looking game.

hes been unlucky not to have scored yet, i say he did because of the time he was ruled offside and the fans in the kop cheered. lol

I've noticed some comments on news sources complaining he hasn't scored, well not yet. I say give him time! He's done well since coming here and shown the level of hard work we had lacked before. His pace is tricky and I honestly believe it is a good thing. He might start scoring more once he gets one, yet he's been very close a number of times.

I am delighted with this piece of news. @liampie your a life saver, I was coming on here to post this! :)

not all strikers score, least not until they get in form but spencers only scored one and his work rate helps us. good signing!

yeah i noticed joe :)

I think it's it's a good idea to extend his deal.  I do remember him missing at-least one sitter after coming on, but I'm not going to judge him solely on a single mistake, especially with the effort he has been putting in when he has come one.  

With all the outgoings up front, it makes sense to have at lease some cover as we come to the business end of the season!

It's always good to have options for team selection.

and competition for a starting place.

Supporter+

Great news in my opinion, it creates competition which is always good. He hasn't scored but his work rate is great and he can create chances for others, I'm sure when he scores one he will score regularly.

Fantastic signing. Well done notts.

Now let's sign all 3 of them up.

Spenno, & Murray on 2 - 3 Years

Tyson on a 1 year (Injuries are a small worry)

This could be the front line we've been waiting for for years

Archived