Notts County vs Crawley Town

PON_News

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

we on but the match was boring. the best players for us were Bart and Liddle (as per)....we were robbed of 2 penalties and their team should have had numerous sendings off, bunch of dirty gits!! I was glad for the win, but disappointed with the game itself. Also, I thought that the fans that attended seemed very very quiet today!

It's strange how different people see things differently, I thought it was a really engaging match which kept swinging backwards and forwards, either team could have won, I didn't find it boring at all I was very tense and on the edge of my seat wondering if we were going to hold out. I also thought the crowd were excellent given the tense atmosphere.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

Keep believing Pies, Swindon will be tough, but you're perfectly capable of beating them!!!!!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

very hard to watch yesterdays game, they should have scored and how many times did we have to defend the goal line? still we won! brave defending and keeping yesterday, very proud of them!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPisxCk0mYI

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,503
  • Days Won:  9

It easier to look back on the highlights, as @tonyhateley said either team could have won.

If I was a crawley fan, i would feel disappointed because they played quite well. Nothing pretty or anything like that, yet they battled and i do think their chances was a lot better than ours. It just proves how lucky we are to have a keeper like bart! he was was really the difference.

Not the best of games but when does that matter? We got the result. Well Done notts! 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  902
  • Days Won:  3

I had fears that we would sink yesterday, real concerns that the players would have dipped their heads and stopped believing. How wrong was I? The result is the only thing which matters, yet some of the players gave everything.

One happy lambleypie here!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  4

the win came as a surprise but I am glad, I enjoyed watching the game with my cousin harry.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  731
  • Days Won:  3

The level of determination grealy impressed me, our players blocked and defended like heroes. Crawley looked fairly impressive, at least to me and I think they had several chances which had to be stopped by our number one.

No idea how bart managed to save the rebound shot, nor do i know how the defenders managed to block the shots after.

Great win, we can push on from here.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

If we carry on like that we will stay up :)

Archived