PoN's Notts Stats

Cobby

Good idea.

Very interesting, we've been dead and buried a few times. It seems I've forgotten about us lifting away the amount of times we have done, It feels like we had been bottom for quite awhile. It became depression updating the league time (which I should do more regularly and will next season). Comparing Derry's appointment is interesting, he's done a good job.

We need a much better goals for next season!

My first thought on this was that I hadn't released the safest we have been all season was being 1 point above safety  :huh:

it says how poor we have been and even tho i hoped ck could turn things around, he should have gone sooner.

Those stats dont half put things into prospective, just the whole great escape and ability derrys had. getting rid of players was a brave mood, yet with this paying off. surely it gives us something to look forward to next year? Good share!

CK should have gone in Late September, but that is hindsight for you.

Love the graphics, we really need to plug the defence. That is way too many goals to concede in a season. Then again we did have quite a few 4 and 5 - 0 defeats

I'm very excited for next season, we won six out of the last nine games. That's promotion form, and to take that into the next season is priceless.

Archived