Jimmy Spencer Has supposedly Signed

Canadian

Leigh Curtis â€@LeighCurtis_NP 33m

Jimmy Spencer has signed a new contract.

2 year apparently

Bloody Brilliant news if Official. I can see him being better than most Strikers we've had over the last 10 years (LH aside of course)

CCOOMMEE  OONNN  YYOOUUU PPIIEESS

EDIT: It is Now Official

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/jimmy-spencer-signs-new-deal-at-notts-county-1552659.aspx

It's good news.

Spencer needs to keep a level head and focus on doing the same next season. I am very pleased myself, I think with better creativity he could score 12+ goals. Good to see him handed a 2 year deal, does this put to rest some of the Sheehan stuff?

It's good news.

Spencer needs to keep a level head and focus on doing the same next season. I am very pleased myself, I think with better creativity he could score 12+ goals. Good to see him handed a 2 year deal, does this put to rest some of the Sheehan stuff?

If anything I think it gives it more validity. If he was discussing Spencer at the weekend and hey Presto Spencer signs. Different to the advice that Sheez was allegedly giving, but still relevant.

Supporter+

That's great news get Murray on board now.

Murray's sorted, had an extra year option on his contract. Hopefully this is the start of Derry's squad coming together.

Wasn't this highlighted a few days ago, I swear the post mentioned it. All good though :D

Chuffed to bits with this news. He's a big lad who is actually effective (sorry Enoch). If you want to use him as a target man he is actually capable of winning balls in the are and holding the ball up, but for a big lad he's actually quite mobile and has good control of the ball from what I've seen of him. Could be a big player for us next season. He may not be a 15 goal a season man, but he'll set up his fair share of goals I'd imagine with his ability to hold the ball up and thus bring others - ie Ronan Merry, into play :)

Archived