Season tickets

Feral Fox

TheBenchCardsReady_600x950.jpg
NCFC.jpg

Notts County Football Club
The World's Oldest Football League Club
www.nottscountyfc.co.uk

To unsubscribe from future mailings, please email [email protected]

Looks like a few smiling faces this week then. A new card added to the bumper numbers will keep the feel good factor going!

Supporter+

Yes I've had the email too, mines being posted. Whoop whoop!

Ugh this is where I'd love to be over there, I'm an absolute fan of this Bench idea and I can tell already that its really improved how many season tickets have been sold already or sorry "Bench Seats'. I know I jumped at the International bench option that came out last week. If I happen to make it over there, guaranteed a ticket, thats awesome. Now to re-new my Lifeline and see once the dust settles who I want to possibly sponsor. :) 

Ugh this is where I'd love to be over there, I'm an absolute fan of this Bench idea and I can tell already that its really improved how many season tickets have been sold already or sorry "Bench Seats'. I know I jumped at the International bench option that came out last week. If I happen to make it over there, guaranteed a ticket, thats awesome. Now to re-new my Lifeline and see once the dust settles who I want to possibly sponsor. :)

Perhaps the club might look at an International Bench in the future? Encourage fans who live overseas into returning to Meadow Lane for one special day, since the majority can't get across as much as they would like. Its fair that some fans would like be on the bench and if the club can attract addition revenue, why not? Something for @erindoors to consider.

• 4 months later...

Now my work pattern as been hit on head, I have every Saturday off :) so half season ticket is on cards. Kop? I think so!!

It will save you some money buddy.

I was talking to some fans with regards to this and the club need to press it, not many will pay £24 for every game because the prices which comes on top but they will take advantage of the half season bench membership.

Good on ya!

Any1 no if I get a 1/2 season ticket in pavis stand, can I go in kop most weeks and sometimes go in pavis stand.??

Ticket office should be more than happy to assist, talk to Tim. He's really helpful! When I struggled with the kop after dislocating my knee, they switched me to the family stand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not able to get a season ticket. I have to pick and choose the games I go to due to having my lil' girl every other weekend. It is a pitty the club can't do a half season ticket, but allow you to choose any 12 games throughout the season to attend. That would suit me down to the ground... anybody got any contacts?!!

I'll suggest this Damian Irvine, it's actually cropped up during several discussions. In fact @joe crow and I discussed this, so it would benefit the club because people who are at work will always opt for the odd game and this could encourage them to come down when they don't have work. I have friends who could come down but relax on their days off, they make the odd home appearance throughout the season.

Let's see what's said.

It would be a great thing for the club to do this for the above reasons, also great if it comes about thanks to the members of P o N.

Well I've raised it, we shall see.

A couple of quid here and there - Would it make a difference? A little savings could be good, especially if you could attend the games you'd like. Right?

I like the idea of this and would support the concept even as a season ticket holder myself. The more the merrier even if means only for certain games.

Just one thought, and a genuine question, as a half season ticket holder picking and choosing a dozen or so games throughout the season, would you expect to have a 'reserved' seat in your chosen stand / row?

I like the idea of this and would support the concept even as a season ticket holder myself. The more the merrier even if means only for certain games.

Just one thought, and a genuine question, as a half season ticket holder picking and choosing a dozen or so games throughout the season, would you expect to have a 'reserved' seat in your chosen stand / row?

I would assume that half season ticket holders would get a reserved seat (if they wanted).

Whereas if a grouped voucher came into existence, I suspect that the best way to go would be to redeem a ticket via a voucher and so it would be as and where there ticket stub said.

Seating at ML isn't really an issue.

I like the_dan's idea, but I doubt the club would allow us to attend any 12 matches throughout the season as this may encourage some who buy full STs but can't always attend to "downgrade". Many people can't make weeknights but still buy STs as it's still the cheapest option. It's a nice idea but a potentially costly one from the club's point of view.

I can see a half ST for our matches from January though (haven't we done that before?). Would be a nice Christmas present and might get some of the people on board who weren't convinced during the summer.

I like the_dan's idea, but I doubt the club would allow us to attend any 12 matches throughout the season as this may encourage some who buy full STs but can't always attend to "downgrade". Many people can't make weeknights but still buy STs as it's still the cheapest option. It's a nice idea but a potentially costly one from the club's point of view.

I can see a half ST for our matches from January though (haven't we done that before?). Would be a nice Christmas present and might get some of the people on board who weren't convinced during the summer.

Having spoken to Damian, he's mentioned that it would only be a select number and nowhere near 12 games. He's weighing the idea up and seeing if a way can be worked out, he's unsure the saving of a couple of quid here and there would attract people.

I suspect if buying a voucher book whereby 5 games could be redeemed.

At the price of £24, if it came down to around £21/20 I think it would opt more people into coming.

That said, you've mentioned a valid point regarding ST/Bench Members. The thing is the club need to continue making them worthwhile, as this year it would be considered "worth while" even by those who missed the odd game I suspect. There's ways where the club can continue to get people purchasing ST/Bench Membership, so for me that wouldn't be a concern. Yet it's not me who decides! LOL

I think any way of getting folks down to the lane is a good idea and worthwhile to explorer.

Archived