Shaun Harrad Rumour

lambleypie

I never really witnessed his time at Notts, although he was young. When he was at Burton quite a few sides was interested in signing him, so it's no surprise and I think he suffers greatly from inconsistency when it comes to being on goal (scoring).

@BradtheMiller what do you think of him? He didn't do all that badly with you guys if I recall right.

A signing is a signing at the end of the day, I firmly believe Derry can get the most out of any player. Perhaps if Shaun Harrad can take to the way we play, he might find the form he did whilst at Burton? I have a strong belief that players only score if they're good, if they do and struggle after... There's a reason and a way to help them get the best out.

Just a shame managers opt for "ready" to play, rather than actual old fashioned managing.

Supporter+

If SD thinks he will fit in and bolster the squad that's good enough for me.

TBH Joe, he came to us in our last season at Don Valley. As I remember, he put himself around a bit, looked keen & enthusiastic & scored a goal or two, probably worth a punt till the end of the season i'd say!!

Sounds more like backup, though I'm hopeful we can sign a strong midfielder and perhaps Steady Eddie!

Archived