Paul Hart Interview

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Well Paul Hart was on BBC's Pre MatchTalk, he spoke about his career and interesting mentioned that the appointment was definitely temporarily. He's here to "help" out and it could only be for a few weeks, which he said he will enjoy. I don't know what to make of this, I personally see no point in gaining help from someone unless it's for a considerable length of time. I mean, Mick Halsall does a fantastic job with youngsters himself.

Could this be more to do with Mick Leonard? Either way, I am hopeful he can "help" and possible remain here for at least until the end of the season.

Getting good players through takes time, you can bring in changes which helps but having additional quality is never a bad thing. I saw him overlook training this last Monday and the children was very nervous but also excited.

Here's the interview.
>http://www.prideofnottingham.co.uk/community/public/media/PaulHartinterview.mp3

Leave us your thoughts on this...

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i would hope so joe, just think of the impact he had when the news broke and the difference he could make. if the club reads what we think, they should try to get him to stay for a season or two.

if he is interested of course.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  904
  • Days Won:  3

Harts arrival gave the club a lot of media attention, as will keeping him. I do not understand why it would be short term?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

Well I hope it is for a bit longer than a few weeks or months.

I suppose we cannot grumble really, yet it would be nice to have paul hart at the helm and helping bringing through young magpies. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I believe Paul Hart is wrong about the comments about Championship players making up the England squad.

There will probably be some, yet any exceptional English talent will always be signed by a Premier League team. The Championship is also a very good league with many international players, so it's not exactly a bad thing but me clubs within the Premiership are starting to make the transition of introducing English players into their first team and the more this is done, the more players the national team will have for selection.

That's one thing I was hoping would be picked up.

If a player is good enough, why does it make a difference they don't play within the Premier League?

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Harts arrival gave the club a lot of media attention, as will keeping him. I do not understand why it would be short term?

He can't come out & say that it is anything other given the circumstances. No matter the length of the contract with Mick Leonard still officially employed by the club no formal job offer can be made until he is formally given his P45 by the club

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

We really could do with more than a few weeks but i guess anything is better than nothing.

Archived