Scunthorpe United vs Notts County (League)

Chris

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

I'm fast running out of words to describe my love for this team and Shaun Derry, it really is a fantastic time to be a County fan right now. Long may it continue. Excellent win today. Have to admit I was pretty pessimistic about today, a game away to the bottom side is the sort of game I'm used to seeing us slip up in, but when I checked my phone and saw we'd scored a late penalty I went mad on the Weymouth terrace haha, brilliant moment. A wins a win.

WE ARE STAYING UP :thumbsup:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm fast running out of words to describe my love for this team and Shaun Derry, it really is a fantastic time to be a County fan right now. Long may it continue. Excellent win today. Have to admit I was pretty pessimistic about today, a game away to the bottom side is the sort of game I'm used to seeing us slip up in, but when I checked my phone and saw we'd scored a late penalty I went mad on the Weymouth terrace haha, brilliant moment. A wins a win.

WE ARE STAYING UP :thumbsup:

Right, if this goes pear shaped I blame you! [emoji6] [emoji12] [emoji16]

Seriously though, they do fantastic and blips are bound to happen. Murray sounded like he injected that missing spark, as the first loanee winger sounded out if it.

I do hope we renew his deal.

I'll be open, it sounded destined to be a draw and I was very nervous but excited about the pen.

Nobodies mentioned the booking!

Plus the players response after the pen was given, sounded feisty.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Looking forward to @Pies4u 's match report

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,141
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Looking forward to @Pies4u 's match report

Isn't he on holiday? [emoji33]

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

No, back from Majorca now.

Listened to Uncle Col and took part in the chat room, so not possible to give match report. Sounded a hard earned win, not at our best but great result. Sounded like we had some shaky moments but Dumbuya, Jones and Carroll were up to par.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

I was in the feeling that they would steal this one, it was a very tense affair and the crowd must have helped settle game.

Our spells in control amounted to some decent play but no end product, yet we got the win which is all that matters. I am not picky about how we do it, just aslong as we get the job done. 3 hard earned 3 points!

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

Quite a wary day but the football was not bad at all.

Notts looked very lively, early on i thought we would score a few but it soon because very open. They can consider themselves to be unlucky, I am not sure either us or them deserved 3 points but i will take them.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Fantastic another 3 points in the bag things are going from good to great. Long may it continue. YOUPIES!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  739
  • Days Won:  3

The book was deserved, yet some cards should have been shown when they decided to try and put us off.

Carroll is always the trusting hands, I never questioned he would not make the save. We had plenty of people in the box and I felt assured we could come away with the points. It was a good away day, nice to see so many make the trip and the club did well.

• Content Count:  688
  • Days Won:  0

Well they did not play like a side missing key players.

Both sides did well, yet its great to see break the deadlock. What a feeling that was! now we move up and you know what? We have some good fixures coming up where I can see more points coming.

Archived