Bristol City (A) - Highlights

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

If you can watch this and comment, you'll be a knight within PoN's ranks. I probably should be mindful when using the word 'highlights', I see the club appear not to have socially shared this yet (unlike normal). Probably because of this reason but if this gains more than five comments I will be happy.

It makes for difficult viewing, what do you make of Bristol City?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhm0FUkzYU

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

i dont know about us making yeovil look like real madrid but we make them look like the spanish side.

@notts-joe made the point several times about us allowing teams to run at us, this defending is woeful. i will put my neck on the line and say that had we have defended better, they would have struggled. all of the goals are soft ones to allow through, swindon are far better than them.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

The goals are so poor from our point of view. The 1st and 2nd are carbon copies of eachother. Look how many players we have in the box for the 3rd, and not one closing him down! **** me..

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,139
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I said on the Bristol City forum I've been posting on after they commented 'they had expected us to park the bus' that the only way to truly defend is by attacking ourselves, the players seem to forget this.

We've gone from one of the best defences in this division to probably one of the worst now.

If we are not listed as the worst we will soon be close, unless they start actually marking, attempting to always pick up the ball and standing toe to toe with the opposition players. The defending here is shocking, there's no words to deny that and if we had have defended better. Well, it would have taken a lot of the pressure from off ourselves. I believe we made them look good, as I did with Swindon but there is no denying that those two are a class above ours.

Both fitting within the Championship, though I think Swindon have more chances of cutting the mustard in the Championship.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

We look absolutely clueless compared to Bristol City, this is a lesson in how not to defend!

Teams will punish you if you have that bit of quality but they dont look special to me. They will be on the other end of it at some stage, good at attacking but their finishing is shocking unless its made easy.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

I was right when I said woeful... for the first we made him look like sodding maradonna (spelling).. they were able to run at us.. and not with pace either.. have we conceeded that many cards and so now they are scared of getting booked?

There has to be an explanation, that was dog do do

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  906
  • Days Won:  3

It reminded me of last season when we was every teams push overs, the defending was not good enough.

Far from it!

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,466
  • Days Won:  5

That reminds me, subbuteo anyone? 

Archived