Memorabilia

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Care to share a picture of your Notts County memorabilia or your most prized possession? What is yours?

I'm rather proud of quite a few things which I will show once this takes off, at my parents I have flags from our Wembley days and I have a large collection of programmes, signed shirts (even @super_pie does).

What about you?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

I sponsored Notts back in the day, so I have a collection of various items. Mainly worn shirts, some I gave to charity events for the to raise money.

My favourites are a signed worn Mike Edwards shirt from the season he signed and a Richard Butcher worn away shirt.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

I dont collect items these days Joe, I passed a lot onto other people but I do have a signed Jimmy picture.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i hope to start collecting some things, i have a few shirts and so on. it would be nice to start collecting special items, i have one of them half notts/liverpool scarves though.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Got a fairly big collection of programmes and a dozen shirts. Recently added the 1991-92 division one shirt to my collection. Paid £50 for it on Ebay, then saw the same shirt on sale for £20 a couple of days later. Typical!

Still on the look out for the 08-09 away shirt - the purple/claret and sky blue halves. So if anyone can help me out... ;)

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

I have a programme signed by both JS & JW from one of, if not the last time they were both at Meadow Lane together, a couple of shirts etc, loads of programmes complete with teamsheets

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

I have this Dean Yates match worn shirt from the 1990-91 Division Two promotion season, signed by all the players and staff which I really do cherish. Absolutely priceless

post-49-0-83820100-1425929048_thumb.jpg

I also have this old team photo, which again is signed by every member of the squad along with the legend Jimmy Sirrell and Jack Wheeler. I'm not 100% certain what year it is, I think it's from the 70s. Maybe someone here can confirm?

post-49-0-94023300-1425929209_thumb.jpg

Here's the signatures on the back:

post-49-0-12628900-1425929238.jpg

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I removed all my collectables when I moved over here, I had some good things like signed shirts, match balls and more.

Archived