Chris

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Score ended in 1-2. Another loss.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  5

I'm fuming after that display. I knew we'd lose when he started with the same team that started Saturday! Derry you are clueles. Edwards, Mullins and Hollis very poor at the back. Why did we let Cranston go out on loan?! We should be playing the ball around on the ground not booting it up. Losing to Rochdale at home is unbelievable #relegation

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

Sorry Joe - but I have ever have to suffer watching rubbish like Lita and Bajner trying, and failing miserably, to play football I think I'll explode. They are both appalling. Add Hayhurst and Whitehouse to that list, oh, and Derry & Abbott too. Whoever was responsible for that formation, lack of cohesion and generally inept display should not be employed any longer.

Where was Adams supposed to be playing? Who, in their right mind, would have Mullins, Edwards & Hollis as a back 3? Not a run in them and all panic, hoof and "lump it" - not an ounce of composure again tonight, same as Saturday!

Seriously mate, Bajner is a pantomime footballer, he is hopeless. Lita isn't even worth discussing.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

We started off quite well, look very comfortable but we simply do not handle or cope with pressure.

How the hell we can make a mistake which costs us, at the stage in the game whereby there was little threat I will never know. That said, I don't blame the back pass but he should have used his 'experience' and attempt to clear it. A knew at half time we would be out the game and lose it, I really feel Derry should have made a change at half time.

Hayhurst seemed to drift around, Adams did okay going forward but absent at the back.

Curtis Thompson tried and tried, I respect him so much for trying to stay grounded and for doing two jobs when some didn't even do one. We lost, we need to bounce back but it was a poor defeat. One I can understand the outcry from the fans in which I have spoken to throughout the game but my opinion is we need to sort this together.

Derry needs to step up to the plate.

• Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

Im gutted at tonights result.3 massive points gone.where do we go from here ???

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@magpie c two ways, up or down... Position wise...

Can we stick instead? :P

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It sounded like they took the wind out of our sails but losing by 1 goal is just the luck of the draw really. Rochdale are a good side, we are in poor form. We need to snap out of it now! Hard luck lads.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It was a very disappointing second half, when the second goal went in we never looked like pulling it back.

Lita got a lot of stick but I thought we are playing the wrong kind of game for him he needs the ball on the floor not hoofed up to him he's not that sort of player, I was praying he would get a goal somehow just to shut up the boo boys. Why do fans sarcastically cheer when he is subbed, it doesn't help in any way shape or form. I'm not the greatest cheer leader but I don't believe in booing players at any stage of the match it doesn't help and probably has the opposite effect.

• Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Agree with @tonyhateley. Lit a hasn't had a chance worth finishing really yet and that comes from poor service.

Booing is a poor way to vent frustrations. Imagine how he must have felt after that? Wouldn't inspire me to kick on and keep trying on Saturday.

Then again neither does the effort or lack of by the team as a whole. Lucky we are away at the weekend. If we'd have been at home I dread to think what might have happened. Score and crowd wise.

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

It sounded like they took the wind out of our sails but losing by 1 goal is just the luck of the draw really. Rochdale are a good side, we are in poor form. We need to snap out of it now! Hard luck lads.

Rochdale were awful! To be content at slipping to a home defeat by Rochdale beggars belief. If they had any composure or quality they would have scored half a dozen, they were marginally better than us & we were absolutely shocking.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I'm in agreement with @AmericanPie here. We must get 3 points here or I think the board seriously need to consider SD's position. Loyalty and stability are something that we've strived for for a long long time at the Lane. The problem arises when you blindly stick to it in the face of relegation again this year. This team is SD's team. The beginning of the season we were lucky and everyone knew that.

I would love to win tomorrow and SD to put a run together as he is an honest and hard working type of manager, but his tactical awareness is lacking. His choices of players (especially when we've used so many players) is sometimes questionable.

Let's hope that we can put that down to inexperience (even though GA should have guarded against that) and we win tomorrow night. You Pies.

Not that I agree with the sacking!!!

• Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Lita was a disgrace.

Archived