Deano, Deano Deano!

PTID1862

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Spotted a great article in the red rag.... http://www.nottinghampost.com/Dean-Yates-hoping-instill-community-ethos-s-Notts/story-26934200-detail/story.html

So players coming into the MLSB after games? more fans in the 1862 suite? I for one think it would be great to not only get good football back at the lane, but also the feel of the real community club that is talked about.... If Deano can make them understand what it feels like to support this club, to be forever entwined with its fortunes and failures.... to be a fan.... how fantastic would that be?

OUR Notts County, this club tugs the heart strings, Community.... Pride..... Passion....Family..... Agony.... Ecstasy

This is Notts County! This is real!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'll tell you one thing, having the players attend the club shop is brilliant but I have to say it's disappointing for the fans when the same players turn up, or none at all. As the majority on PON and of those who know me, I have volunteered to take the club shop pictures and generally the players are great. Mullins last season - absolutely brilliant with younger fans.

If the club really open itself up and get the players in/around the fans it will be a massive thing.

I put Deano's quotes up on the PON FB page and fans really took to them, I think we all want a community Notts County.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

When I saw this interview on MP a few weeks ago, I was really impressed with his enthusiasm and passion for the club and him wanting to impose that on our players.

Took a few weeks for the NEP to catch on to this, mind. 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

A really nice bloke and Notts through and through.Good luck Deano.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Yes I wish him luck too but I fear that some players won't be interested in this sort of thing and will only turn up at these sort of things if told too.

Dean is from a different era we will never get those days back.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Deano is a person who is a Notts minded person, we can do well with him. Its good to see coaching staff who know what the community means around the club, bring back tommy j i say!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i think the whole club could learn a few tricks, it seems certain people have favourites and know who they can and cant use. it should not be like that.

Archived