Daily thread 23rd September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning it looks lovely out there so let's hope the good weather continues.

Things look much better after the match last night, it's amazing how a football match can affect your mood.

I've got more catching up to do on the computer today, a few emails to send etc. so I'll probably be indoors all day but if I get chance there's some gardening to do.

Have a good day everyone.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Floor laying today. After a leak in the downstairs toilet yesterday afternoon I need to replace the floor. I've ripped up the laminate which warped (shame as I only laid that a year ago!) and the underlay which were sodden. Hopefully the heater in the there has done its job so I can lay carpet tiles today.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Nothing special today.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Further to yesterdays visit to the podiatrist I had a phone call from my GP not long ago and have an appointment with him at 4 .40 today.Update later.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm feeling a bit bit better today, I still have a faint headache and even @[member="cheeky~k8"] has suffered with headaches.

Later on, I'm going to record a PONcast with @[member="Joe Jones"] and I'll just being doing a host of other things I've been meaning to do. It's time to put PON back on the right foot, whilst sorting out other projects and duties I have.

Archived