• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Thanks pal, that's brilliant.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

it's alright make sure if it's anyone like Pompey at home make sure you set off early as most people in away fans sometimes use it .

But you should get a spot il keep my eyes open for a mad driver ☺️☺️

Two quid is good for secure parking near the ground, I'll have a look, I'll try not to scrape your Golf GTi if I park next to you :biggrin:

I would not be surprised to be honest

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

As you say Tony.. people will get used to it. I think there will be fewer going to the park on the embankment as alot seem to park up and go on.

It all depends how many people are in the car to if its worth the charge. They are likely to put it up if its being used though.

residents around the area may not be so pleased because some people will start to park there all days of the week. Local pub car parks may also be used as i'm sure they already are.

Alot of councils are charging more for parking and even toilets now, so its becoming the norm..

There does seem to be more parking charging around the bigger more congested cities. Public transport isn't always the answer as councils think though because some need cars and if your going far or are picking up alot of shopping, or as you say tony going with more people.. the parking charge is less than the bus fare.

@[member="tonyhateley"] - As for paying for a bus for your grandson... with my 2 eldest we got away with not paying for them until they were 6-7years old.. just getting them on the bus fast-ish. Hardly any bus driver even asked.. if they do.. i just said they were 5 a few months after. Its going to be even easier with our youngest as shes 4 now but is the height of a 2 year old.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

Unless they've changed the prices the past couple of weeks the car park above is £5. The same as the Cattle Market prices the last time I walked past. Why would you charge £2 when over the road they're charging £5?? Even at £4 you'd fill it ;)

Unless they've changed the prices the past couple of weeks the car park above is £5. The same as the Cattle Market prices the last time I walked past. Why would you charge £2 when over the road they're charging £5?? Even at £4 you'd fill it ;)

I'm sure a pay 2 quid but check end of day I don't pay a fiver to park there and haven't paid a fiver all season

Archived