Cambridge away

Modern Notts Fan 🔥

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Cambridge away will be very interesting now as Cambridge as just appointed Shaun Derry as manager what are the odds that they will beat us an moniz will get sacked.

Headline Notts old boss sacks clueless Dutchman

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Only a week ago we were storming into the play-offs and your glass was half-full. Now we're heading for the Conference and you've smashed your glass on the floor!

Shaun Derry is one of the main reasons we're playing in League Two.

well hold on let's look at this another way did Shaun Derry spend 150,000? did Shaun Derry get half the budget moniz has had ?

We're in league two 15th after he has spent a lot so is he doing any better ?

Obviously you know more then me so maybe you can answer why we're doing just as bad at the minute also don't think Derry had the likes of stead McLeod to call on

The fact that we're underachieving under Moniz doesn't alter the fact that last season was a complete and utter disaster in which we signed (and quickly discarded) a ridiculous number of players and deserved to go down.

and spending 150K isn't any worse in a lower league I take it yea?

I'm not been funny right but what's any diffrent ?
Yea we have a decent home form okay we had a decent away form

It's just as bad were underachieving in a worse league Accrington Stanley are broke repeat broke and there flying.

Crawley no money at all and right on us an they was the worse team I've witnessed but il let you think it's all better this year.

oh did I mention Ronan Murray played today but on the wing moniz manic logic

Did I say this season was OK? Of course we should be better than 16th, no-one's arguing any different.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Derry will be itching to beat us, he'll have Cambridge up for it alright, it remains to be seen whether Moniz can lift our lads, most of them have probably never heard of Derry so it won't be a grudge match for them.

Did I say this season was OK? Of course we should be better than 16th, no-one's arguing any different.

The difference is simple watch Derry go Cambridge motivate them fire them up and get them up the top end that's the difference.

Moniz for me in my view is he isn't a motivator he hasn't got any tactical sense I mean who says hey Jon you go play on the wing ?

I respect you're view really do but I jus have to be honest with you Derry will do better for them and Cambridge will beat us

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

Derry got the lads motivated and fired up to lose in the first round of the FA Cup last year, and took us to relegation, but I'm coming round to your point of view now Derry was amazing and Moniz is terrible.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

But best of luck to Derry at Cambridge (apart from playing Notts) I've got nothing personal against him, he did his best for the club and was Notts through and through as well as a Manager.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

SD will have his work cut out at Cambridge. They are broke. It will be difficult for him to get in the players he wants to make it his team. Cambridge, like Notts, are better than their league position indicates. Good luck to SD, I hope it works out for him. 

Derry got the lads motivated and fired up to lose in the first round of the FA Cup last year, and took us to relegation, but I'm coming round to your point of view now Derry was amazing and Moniz is terrible.

Derry also got us up to 3rd I believe in league one an we was still in the top6 around Xmas.

Moniz hasn't even had us 9th so far in a lower league and a bigger budget.

I'm not having a dig at anyone tho I'm just stating facts I mean that was Derry first full season as a manager.

Again moniz has managed numerous clubs has been coachin at clubs such as Tottenham says he has worked with the likes of robben van persie Memphis depay etc.

But he can't even see Jenner is shite the clubs he's been at red bull Salzburg TSV Munich 180 I believe or a much club Hamburg.

These are huge clubs and he should have some source of knowledge and logic but he doesn't show it for me we don't look like a side who will be consistent or in the top .

He talks a great game like a politician but very rarely delivers the goods when required that's my opinion on it I reckon if we ain't in playoffs by Boxing Day and are say 6-7 points off hel be gone .

Because we can't play catch up all season we shouldn't be 15th in league two it's not like we are paying stead McLeod Milsom Spencer Murray peanuts are we

I just believe a chance on a league two manager who knows this league or looks at our squad knows the players and talents he has someone would jump at this opportunity in this league with this squad that's my view on the matter .

I know it's diffrent to everyone else's

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm telling you, we'll either draw or floor them! Also, Moniz will not be sacked because at this stage there's not enough pressure on him and I believe Mr Trew will see that things are progressing.

Considering everything, things aren't that bad for us right now - despite the shock F.A Cup exit.

I agree that the game will be interesting, yet I see our lot managing to make comments about Derry's managing ability - despite me thinking he was good enough to remain.

• Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

We'll win on Saturday you watch.

3-0

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

i do not get the obsession with this game, loads of people wanted him gone and now some are acting like cambridge is the number one travel location within the uk!!

no one is saying he's the messiah of the universe what were simple saying is Shaun Derry will fire his boys up to the max as moniz can't do that .

Also moniz has wasted so much money it's quite embrassing we ain't even above Wimbledon or penny teams like Accrington

Archived