AH ends interest

irishpete

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  34
  • Days Won:  1

according to the redrag.Rt meeting Chinese consortium today.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I suppose he could still be playing poker.

It's really now in Alan Hardy's best interest to seem uninterested because if his offer doesn't reflect the price wanted, he may not be in the best position to haggle the asking amount. If the other buyers are genuine (American/Chinese), that doesn't guarantee they will be prepared to pay the asking price. I know it's been claimed a bids been 'accepted in principle' but for me meeting someone else after just makes it seem a little unlikely.

@pokerpie if the Notts takeover was a poker game, what would you be doing if you could put yourself in both parties shoes?

• Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, notts-joe said:

I suppose he could still be playing poker.

It's really now in Alan Hardy's best interest to seem uninterested because if his offer doesn't reflect the price wanted, he may not be in the best position to haggle the asking amount. If the other buyers are genuine (American/Chinese), that doesn't guarantee they will be prepared to pay the asking price. I know it's been claimed a bids been 'accepted in principle' but for me meeting someone else after just makes it seem a little unlikely.

@pokerpie if the Notts takeover was a poker game, what would you be doing if you could put yourself in both parties shoes?

In Poker it tends to be if there acting strong then there weak and vice versa.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I think Joe has it bang on. Why would someone who is interested in buying the club and running it at an expense of million pounds suddenly throw in the towel because RT is meeting other consortia? Especially when nothing has been signed (as far as we know) and the club is still up for grabs. Not plausible, sorry.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,909
  • Days Won:  162

if its a double bluff or any deals fall through, i am sure hardy will still be waiting in the wings.

he may get the club slightly cheaper if this is the case because i would not offer more or the same amount as my last bid for sure if i was in his shoes.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

I've always hated the word Consortium where football club ownership is concerned. No one person has the money to take the club forward on their own and could be up the creek if any of the consortium drop out at any stage.

Will wait to see what news comes of this from the media.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I wouldn't say he's ended his interest, just read his Twitter and someone asked him about still having the money to buy notts and he said he had bundles as long as its a realistic and fair price and that's currently the issue, i don't think its a case of him ending his interest but he has submitted a bid of what he thinks the club is worth and Colin may have let slip that it was 7million or a 7 figure bid, but id say he was still very interested

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

You know what? This chatting to fans about negotiations that were supposed to be confidential is a really, really bad sign. The Trews added to the pressure they were under because of their activities on social media, and if this is anything to go by AH would repeat the same mistake. We need an owner/owners who can work quietly and dilligently in the background without all this rabble rousing on Twitter, I'm fed up of it.

• Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  1

I don't like making comments on things that are not football related, I understand football, don't pretend to understand how takeovers work, everything is just speculation unless you are in the know and pure guess work, things will eventually sort themselves out in the fullness of time and I firmly believe everything will be done in the best intersts of NCFC.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

The real question for foreign ownership is the fit and proper persons test..... though the ability to pass that still gave us Munto...

Just extremely worried that Mrs Magpie will get replaced with a Peking Duck :D

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

he meet them yesterday but all I want to know is is the Chinese offer good enough or are agreeing to the Americans offer?

Im nervous who the buyers are though as there has been no word and I'm not saying anyone is lying but are they real?

I mean was the billionaire Danish buyer even real cause he's gone quiet and out the picture apparently we should be sold by the end of the month I belive it was stated.

I ain't no buisness man etc but if there not real I imagine both parties are going to try all the tactics to bump up the price or lower it so I expect hardy is playing it cool and calm to see if any of these buyers are real and egxist.

But then on the trews hands they might be sayin all these things in to lure hardy into a false belief to cough up more to get the best deal for them it's basically cat and mouse call of bluffs etc.

Im not saying that the buyers don't egxist before anyone has a hissy fit in just stating two various tactics that could be deployed who knows I'd imagine we will hear soon 

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@Modern Fan 1862 👍 JF was all about thinking about how not to concede but nothing about how to make the opposition seriously think about our attacking potential. When they realised that we had none of the latter, they could move forward into our space to dictate the game, knowing that all we offered was hoof ball in return

Archived