O/T Have I acquired a Geep?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  530
  • Days Won:  24

......no not a gimp.....I do NOT have JF tied up in a Mexican cellar, inside a wooden trunk...... wearing leather and a ball-gag!

Whilst we are all furiously hitting the "update" button trying to find out the new owners of Notts..... .....a little diversion for your delectation.

ps (I happen to have inside info on the progress of my Uncle Griegor and the Albanian consortium....it hit a snag when RT refused to include Doris, the tea-lady, as part of the sale!...my uncle is "one for the ladies" having already acquired 14 wives which are happily ensconced in a 1950s Russian tower block on the outskirts of Tirana. Negotiations continue)

Anyway, back on topic............"No, not another opossum movie Tarqs"...I hear you cry.

I have a new baby animal born yesterday......and there is a faint possibility that it is a Geep or sheep/goat hybrid.....the odds are about the same as Notts winning the Europa Cup next season, so I am not getting too excited....yet!

Before I start this mornings riveting pelicula....my apologies @erindoors, I always spell your name correctly, but mispronounce it as Eileen, I seem to have a mental block when filming.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Move over David Attenborough ;)

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,781
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@tarquinbeech Your stock show more mobility than the Notts defence at times :D Keep the videos coming, El Notts Chapo

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

"There's a possibility there's abit of sheep in here" that did make me laugh, keep em coming tarqs!

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

Great video as usual tarquin, I could use your goats and sheep on my lawn at the moment, it's too bloody cold so far to get the mower out.  The temperature here should actually hit double figures tomorrow so I'm planning to get a few seeds in the garden, but then we're back to a cold and wet Easter weekend.  At least I've got Meadow Lane to look forward to on Monday.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  530
  • Days Won:  24

I've forgotten what "cold" is......no idea of the temps in the sun (last time I left a thermometer in direct sunlight...the mercury smashed through 45 degrees C and refused to come back down for a week), but it is 25/30 in the shade is normal for March......I sleep with all the windows open!

The shade-cloth is up....and I have stuff growing beneath it....peppers and tomatoes are doing well in the veg garden, potatoes are struggling though.

The animals are doing really well on the 2 acres of grass plus I plan to open up another 0.5 acres of the 8 acre field at the rear (I've noticed some decent grass in there that I need as the "flock" gets bigger, bales of straw are £3 each now) ....hopefully no need for the mower this year though.

Archived