Liddle In The Middle Swap Number? 8 To 4

Liddle want to swap number with Bish.

He would like to wear number 4 instead of number 8.

Bish can come back at his 10. I think he also gonna leave the Club in this summer.

I prefer number 8 as Liddle reminds me my fav player Marchisio (Juventus number 8), but he says number 4 is for defenders, the role he wants to play

I'd hope to lidds return to midfield, though I respect the job he does at the back. Swapping shirt numbers, doesn't really make a difference but there is quite a lot of talk regarding Bishops future.

Defense or Midfield, 'Every Liddle Helps'.

Just hoping to hear news of signings.

Supporter+

I reckon the job Liddle has done in the defence he ought to stay there, especially as he says he prefers playing at the back.

I'm not bothered about numbers it's performances that count. :goodjob:

It's been very quiet regarding transfers everywhere.I think that when the last playoffs are decided and players/managers holidays are out of the way we will get the usual merry-go-round of transfers.

In the meantime there is plenty of speculation and it only takes one actual transfer  to create a spate of other transfers.

Archived