Keep the news coming folks

ivansneck

I have to say, admin is more on my mind considering the latest news regarding the ladies team.

Its very sad to see what is happening to our club, you see elsewhere things aren't merry and you wish the best for them (Coventry for example - they have had a rough last few seasons), yet ours seems to be increasingly becoming worse. I am sure we will be stronger for this happening, just think how different things could have been if The Trust never sold their stake to the fictional Munto Finance, that or if the security firm had of gotten .

Supporter+

A possible scenario is that all the companies are being rolled into one to make a takeover easier? Well it's one possibility anyway. 

6 hours ago, notts-joe said:

I have to say, admin is more on my mind considering the latest news regarding the ladies team.

I'm afraid I don't have any contacts at the club so no news or rumours, but I do find the bookmakers a good way of getting an unbiased opinion.  Even at our level, their intelligence network is usually spot on, so my fears on admin are allayed by the fact that our odds for relegation have changed little over the past couple of weeks.  We are currently 4/1, which seems about right for our league position, but a 12 point deduction would probably make us odds on for the drop.  If the odds suddenly plummet, start to worry.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/relegation

In addition to the above , A H reduced his bid by 1 million , and no other firm bids on the table , still no official statement from the owners with regard to any matter or rumours of yesterday , no news if tax bill settled . ???? 

Okay, so Alan Hardy has offered 4m or is it 5m? Either way it's a good deal for Ray Trew. Not selling it will only get worse and considering how we are currently doing, I think the price isn't favourable for AH. It's like when you see a car in a newspaper ad, it's priced relatively high but looks in good condition (only Notts isn't) - you go to have a look, agree the price and when you get home you realize you've been had.

Archived