Standout Notts County loanees

Joe Jones

Jorge Grant has definitely proven himself to be a cut above, with his performances and goals, but the question is - is he the best loanee you've seen at Notts County in recent years?

Who would you say is the best - Grant, Jack Grealish, Callum McGregor or someone else?

Let's hear your thoughts.

I always preferred Callum McGregor.

Those that compare him to Jack Grealish, well they couldn't compare two very different types of players. Jack was brilliant to watch, yet Callum created a lot of 'wow' moments and Jorge Grant is completely different to the two names before.

@magpiejue said on our FB page that Thomas Ince wasn't bad. He's another worthy name to be throw into the mix.

I enjoyed watching him burst into direct runs.

I liked the look of Zeli Ismail until he got injured, that messed our whole season up losing him and couple of the other loan players that year and Petrasso from QPR always looked good that year too. 

Forte was good on loan too, can't really think of many names that stand out over the last few years, Grant, Grealish, Mcgregor, Lloyd Sam..

I liked the look of Zeli Ismail until he got injured, that messed our whole season up losing him and couple of the other loan players that year and Petrasso from QPR always looked good that year too. 
Forte was good on loan too, can't really think of many names that stand out over the last few years, Grant, Grealish, Mcgregor, Lloyd Sam..

I loved petrasso! I don't think he has played since going back to QPR and has recently been injured

15 hours ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I don't think he has played since going back to QPR and has recently been injured

I thought he ended up going out on loan after us, yet wiki says no.

Decent player on his day but I heard the lads got a massive attitude and always seemed keen to get out of the club shop when I took the fans pictures.

Archived