Carlisle United are a tough team to defeat on their turf, a few years back I watched Notts totally outplay them in every aspect and yet it was them who won. Can things be different under Kevin Nolan?

I think we'll have to match their direct approach and work rate, however it should be a very entertaining game.

Two teams who's midfields will be key to pulling the strings.

I'm going for a 2-2 prediction.

At this minute in time we have no easy games in our current league position. But the run we are on on going for a 1-0 win to the pies

At times it sounds like we are quite lively but it's dragging on for a draw - would love to see us grab the win.

1-0 down, Colin made me believe for a minute we had scored when he clearly said "straight through the hands into the home teams net". I mean, come on Colin.

After they scored, I tweeted this.

It sounded like we played very well throughout the game, with some excellent chances but a mistake nearly cost of the point. I believe we are only now 10 points off the play-offs, however this wouldn't be my point - just mentioning it to highlight the massive turn around. I feel very proud of the fighting spirit!

Whilst it's nice we have a bit of luck on our side.

2-1 Notts. GET IN THERE YOU PIES!

once we went down, i did not think for a second we would end up winning 2-1. it sounded like it was their game to win!

Lucky goals but who cares, they all count, great momentum, onwards and upwards.

4 in a row!

Archived