Kevin Nolan's targets

Wilfordpie

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  2

He seems to be chasing younger players who have a point to prove. I don't know about anyone else here but I think the squad will be about right provided we make sure that each position has adequate cover. It makes a change to see Notts track people who want to represent the club, rather than thinking they are better or above it.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  895
  • Days Won:  11

I'm still not convinced about the back 4 to be honest. Not filling me with confidence.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,147
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

The players do seem to be different and all capable of playing - think Dan Jones should start instead of Dicko.

I do feel Kevin requires more signings than he thinks, but keeping the squad beneath silly numbers is important. We shouldn't forget this will be his first time conducting signings for us and I do not believe this will be an easy task.

We'll probably rely on the loan market a little, yet I'm pleased with Kevin Nolan.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

So long as the defence is strengthened , a midfielder full of creativity is signed , and we get another striker not cover but out and out goal machine , we'll be all good. :twitch:B)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,658
  • Days Won:  89

15 hours ago, Chris said:

The players do seem to be different and all capable of playing - think Dan Jones should start instead of Dicko.

I do feel Kevin requires more signings than he thinks, but keeping the squad beneath silly numbers is important. We shouldn't forget this will be his first time conducting signings for us and I do not believe this will be an easy task.

We'll probably rely on the loan market a little, yet I'm pleased with Kevin Nolan.

I'm still at loss how Dicko not only played a league above, but was wanted to be kept by the club......

He has all the hallmarks of being sold a Husky and it turns out a ******* pug....

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  36

I won't be happy with the squad until I see an improvement at centre half as they are just not good enough and we don't have enough goals in squad to counteract it. Definitely need an attacking midfielder, centre forward and at least one (preferably 2) centre half.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,942
  • Days Won:  162

he seems to be signing the right players, they look different on paper to what we have and this should add depth. i am happy with how kn is going about things, he seems to realise that the training is paramount and i think if needs be we can rely on a few loan signings.

not to be cliche but hes the best promising manager we have had for seasons. 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,468
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

On 10/07/2017 at 12:48, Fozzy said:

I won't be happy with the squad until I see an improvement at centre half as they are just not good enough and we don't have enough goals in squad to counteract it. Definitely need an attacking midfielder, centre forward and at least one (preferably 2) centre half.

Yeah, we need to add strength to this department.

Daniel Jones looks decent but Hollis and Duffy give me nightmares. They are both prone to making silly mistakes but I think one good signing could sort this. If any more are needed we should look in the loan window.

Archived