puma shirt

liampie

I can't afford either, yet I want to buy both myself. Jake wants the green goalkeeper shirt, it looks nicer in person and he wants an home shirt too.

Think when I can, I'll be kitting all my children out and showing my support because the shirts do look classy. I saw a friend wearing the blue shirt, he was the first to purchase it and I'm looking forward to getting my own.

Training gear is nice also. :D

I'll be getting mine in a couple of weeks. The shirts manage to look traditional, modern and stylish at the same time. As a traditionalist I'm going without a sponsor, although I did have a think about Jake Bugg simply because there's a cult factor about a shirt with a pop star on it (depending on the star of course). And I liked his first album. The Jake Bugg logo also looks a lot better in real life than the mess the official website initially presented us with.

7 hours ago, upthepies said:

I got the home shirt, I don't usually bother with the away shirts.

I'm the same mate, always go for the traditional Garibaldi first then wait to see if thee away shirts any good. I've got to admit though, our away shirts quite nice. It's all blue this season :magnificent:

Archived