Which new Notts County signing will be the most significant this season?

Joe Jones

Pretty self explanatory. Out of the new arrivals - Dan Jones, Shaun Brisley, Liam Walker, Terry Hawkridge, Jorge Grant (up to you if you want to include him in the selection or not), Lewis Alessandra - which for you will have the most impact? Let's hear your thoughts.

It's between Lewis Alessandra and Dan Jones for me.

I think Alessandra will get it because he offers a lot more and seems highly likely that he will contribute with goals. This is important, as we required on other areas in the past to score goals. As a winger he seems decent on the ball, lively and quite direct. Yes he didn't impress that well against Forest, yet I am told by Jake that he played very, very well against Wigan.

No idea, just hoping that I will be pleasantly surprised by all of them, rather than the usual tearing my hair out in exasperation!!!

Looking at the goalkeeper video higher up, the first thing that struck me was that we have signed another keeper that doesn't come for crosses, or leaves his 6 yard box. Can't see him being better than Collin to be honest, I'm half hoping his 2nd season will see a great improvement as it couldn't really get any worse!

Archived