Member Of The Month (July 2013)

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's Member of the Month time yet again, it's passed by very quickly.

Well Done @tonyhateley, You fully deserve this!

Not only do we find your post to be funny, helpful and interesting but you've helped out in many areas this passed month. We've decided that we needed to inspect, as a photo finish was on the cards due to another member also doing extremely well. It's at this point however, I have to say we need more people posting and I encourage any lurking members to be apart of our community and rival for this. ;) It's just a way to praise members, so it would certainly be nice to have more in the running.

This doesn't take anything from Tony or previous winners, I am sure each will agree that we need competition and active members.

Great work by PoN's Official Legend!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,952
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

What!! Me again??!! :happy banana:

I feel a speech coming on.

Fellow football supporters, I stand before you a humble member of this great forum. I feel unworthy of the accolade that has been placed upon my feeble shoulders but I will do my best to fulfill the trust you have placed in me as member of the month.

I am available for autographs which will be given for the very reasonable sum of £5 each or £2 for OAP's like @super_ram. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Seriously thanks, it's a pleasure to be on this board and long may it continue to thrive and be successful. I think personally that @notts-joe deserves to be Member of every Month due to the fantastic work he does to make this site a great place to visit. So well done Joe. :goodjob:

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Seriously thanks, it's a pleasure to be on this board and long may it continue to thrive and be successful. I think personally that @notts-joe deserves to be Member of every Month due to the fantastic work he does to make this site a great place to visit. So well done Joe. :goodjob:

I'm doing something I really enjoy doing, I know you will say that it's the same for you but I don't deserve any recognition. Pride of Nottingham for me is about delivering something to other fans, I've already gotten to much out of doing and this includes meeting people such as yourself. I just warn you, you can't hide forever and it will make my day to able to shake the hand of someone who makes PoN so colourful.

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Ps. You deserve it alone for your jokes towards Super Ram, the one you included above is top notch. LOL

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  43
  • Days Won:  2

'There's only one Tony Hateley, one Tonyyyy Haaateley!' Congratulations fellow PON diehard! :D

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

icon_share.png UniPie   'There's only one Tony Hateley, one Tonyyyy Haaateley!' Congratulations fellow PON diehard! :D

There are TWO,actually,UniPie.

One was a great player and legend for Notts(when Tony and me were much younger)

The other IS a great player and legend(and my sparring partner) on this great site.

Very well deserved,Tony.I look forward to more of your humorous/informative posts and of course more sparring.

I also like and agree with what you say about Joe-a good all   round team effort . :magnificent::goodjob::group hug::welldone:

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

well done tony!

you have been a great member since i have joined, i also cant wait to see people in and having fun but i think you will always be in the running, top member! richly deserved imo!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Congratulations Tony, you fully deserve this and I also completely echo your words - Joe you work incredibly hard on this site and you've created something very special here.

I cant wait to see some more sparring between Tony and Super-Ram when the new prediction league season kicks off ;)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Congratulations Tony,Very much deserved.You are always making Super laugh and we both look forward to all your posts. :clapping:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,309
  • Days Won:  28

Well Done again! You deserved it and you have done alot for this site including this month too... even when you was on your holidays.

Everyone who posts has joined in alot this month but we had to pick a winner for this month.

I hope you enjoy your red ribbon for a month :)

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  5

Well done Tony Hateley.  I always enjoy your posts on here. Nice that you have been given this accolade.

Archived